1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198125818113 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by KousKira, Sep 29, 2014.

1. KousKira

KousKira New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62328716
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198125818113

Victim profile: 76561198145387314

What happened? Description:
    He came into my shop, saw quite a few event items and the ult++ gear i had, he said he wanted it, and the first trade he was going to send 152 CS:GO keys, he gave me 98 of them, and had to wait on the market to get the rest.

I had no problem trading again, had a lot of rep, was just waiting on the market to get me the rest of the keys. So we make another trade, this time much bigger. We agreed to $750 to my paypal account, in the middle of trading, right after he got the items he wanted, he leaves to get some cubes/coal and the extra event items that he said he was going to give me, time goes by and he goes "afk" giving his items to friends to "make room" for the cubes/coal and other items he said he was going to give me.

Now, a day later, well hours, about 8 hours later the person on his account is saying he is hacked, and was talking Russian, asking me why 98 keys were sent to my account, still no money has been sent over paypal. and the "Russian" is talking to me, and accuses me of scamming him, hacking him and spending his money on keys to be sent to my account.

I also added who I believed to be DPS King to Skype, and was talking to him over that, he says he can't log in and was hacked.

The thing wrong with that statement is, to do a steam trade you have to have steam guard active, with steam guard active, one would not only have to get your Steam Username and password, but also they would have to know which email address you used and then get the password for said email.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. KousKira

KousKira New User

Steam:
    The full chat from today.

Attached Files:

3. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192
    Yeah well done. Did you match the url profile id's since there is a person with the exact name under King DPS. Aswell i'm not sure but last I checked I am Canadian Not Russian, Cheers! Check your Chat, Trade or whatever History with this player and view profile to get url.
  4. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    First off, Give evidence of the trade. And from this prespective your talking about Dungeon Defenders, If im not mistaken Paypal or out of game trades are against Dungeon Defenders Toc. Second off, 750$ in virtual items on a game that has a failing community and a second game coming out to over take it. Aswell as the key straveganza. Lastly, Good Luck.
  5. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    As-well in my you are stating in my defence that I was hacked, read my other ticket I was hacked so getting scammed by the hacker isn't my fault. I apologize for you loosing what you did but believing someone to pay that much for virtual items seems very unlikely. As-well It's against Dungeon Defenders Toc to do out of game trades. Case rested.
  6. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
  7. KousKira

KousKira New User

Steam:
    Part 2 of the chat over steam, Stating that the person on DPS King, does not own a skype account, and also does not know what Steam Rep is.

Then the Skype chat with the person I added, who I believe was King DPS aka LionANDPrime.

Then the DD chats that I have with the DPS King, in game.

Also attached are the screen shots mentioned in the skype chat and also the Skype Username of "Son" aka IamErikYoung aka DPS King aka LionANDPrime.

Thank you all for your time, its a shame i had to learn with a $800 mistake to keep this community safe, but so be it.

Also the items listed, were on the characters, though i saw them on the floor with the given screen shots.

Attached Files:

8. KousKira

KousKira New User

Steam:
    I would like to apologize that this is so long and thought out to which every admin has to read this.
  9. KousKira

KousKira New User

Steam:
    EDIT:I would like to apologize that this is so long and thoughts out to which ever admin has to read this.

sorry for typos
  10. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Post screenshots of the Chat history so Steamrep Repsentatives don't have to download a file. In addition, I would like to add again read my other report for being hijacked and the hijacker who admitted to hijacking and coming clean admitted to using Skype to scamming other players.
  11. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    As-well all contact through me other then steam to check if person was hijacker or so since they used my name on steam when they had access to my email. [email protected] to reach me if not here since main email was hacked and recovered and don't want it to be dealt with.
  12. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    And Kiki Made like 25 fake groups that had trademark symbol of games, aswell added all these randoms and cleaned my 200+friends list. Why?
  13. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    I am done with this report KousKira and EpicSnapShot where both very rude. EpicSnapShot admitted to illegal activity in the game Dungeon Defenders, It may be true the Hijacker scammed this person but feel no sympothy for the players since they were rude, made fun of handicap and disabled people, agreed to illegal activity and broke the Steam and Dungeon Defender Rules.
  14. KousKira

KousKira New User

Steam:
    After the "owner" of the account, the one talking on here, his and my conversation.

Next is proof, that even though in the steam chat he said he didn't play this game, nor knew how to play the game. He could "Powerlevel 3 characters at a time on Tavern Defense Nightmare" and that he did it earlier today.

Also, you will see on his characters are some modded gear, the ones shown, a Santa hat, and then an apprentice guardian.

So to sum this whole thing up,

LionAndPrime, I talked to 3 "separate" people on the account in the course of 3 days. 1 the player I traded and never received payment from. Second day, yesterday the "Russian" (used google translate to write only a few words) who was clueless as to how the game worked, didn't have a skype nor knew what this site was. Third, the player you see on steamrep, talking to you all right now. So, if by some chance he is telling the truth, This LionANDPride account was not "hijacked' once, nor twice, but 3 times in the course of 3 days.

I rest my case, if you have any further questions regarding this case, please feel free to message me on steam under EpicSnapShot, which by now I'm sure all of you have figured out, (if you don't read the forums), that I, KousKira, am EpicSnapShot. Except for this amazingly "cunning and smart" LionANDPrime.

Note to the admins, not sure how steam likes to handle business, but going on saying was hijacked of steam cash, though the IPs line up to be the same, or close to the same. I'm pretty sure they aren't going to be fooled, They will of course be linked to this. So, Please keep this link up for me.

Thanks again Guys/Gals of the admins.

PS: should read this steam chat, he thought i was phishing for his info with a link to youtube to the song Rude by MAGIC. Enjoy

Attached Files:

15. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Nah, Yesterday you talked to me. Kiki is the one with apparently multiple accents and personalities. As-well as I said before so the person that is going to read this review make the Steam chat Screenshot because their not going to download your file. And no this is only the second time and by the exact same person. Who used the exact same skype account and same technique as my last report by Gentleneer. And no Steam will not handle business because SR Admin Representatives will look at this aswell go make a ticket @ https://support.steampowered.com with illegal activity of doing out of game trades and assisting a hijacker with paypal scams. And anyone can take a real website and falsify for a phishing website, so after Kiki gave me his million web sited url's i'm not trusting anyone.
  16. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    In addition, wasn't with you when I downloaded and went on Dungeon Defenders and when asked to explain the game you gave me slide rude comments of calling me a word to describe the disabled in a rude way and that your 4 year old son could do it and I continued to say if you could provide evidence of a screenshot of the items and name them I would give them back. So for all I know you could of have been scammed, you could of been there when someone was trading or something and you wanted the items so went to this extent to get them. Or simply you have some kind of recognition or 'virtue' with Kiki.
  17. Stropdas

Stropdas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48184304
    [quote="LionANDPrime♬[/quote]
    Hey Erik,
    I just wanted to ask why u don't accept me on steam, after the message on skype...
    Cheers
  18. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
  19. Kiki

Kiki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28783934
    This is actually Erik: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150618622

That or they always pretend to get hijacked to scam people. Was in a deal with them for $360 and they completely backed out after agreeing to it multiple times. I would assume that you should report them for a violation on Steam, either way.

Some dubious s✿✿✿,
    Link: http://imgur.com/a/Xu41Y and attached to thread:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^Read the dates, says they were hijacked for a certain period and didn't have skype,but in the period they weren't hijacked, they posted their skype. And they clearly have Skype.

It's also worth mentioning that this person: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150618622 has voice chat and use their mic on Teamspeak, Steam, and Skype, while the person who currently has the "iamerikyoung" and Erik Young Steam account doesn't have a mic.

Ebone Capone is what the person with the Erik young goes by, apparently, some person who plays Spiral Knights or something. It could just be the original owner pretending to get hijacked all the time, which is entirely possible, I had to recover it for them around three times from "Ebone Capone"(the person who supposedly is a different person with the account right now) for them lol.

I have a bunch of s✿✿✿ I could post about it since I've been trying to finish my deal with them for months now(they haven't done their side of it yet) But it's a lot of screenshots and will take more time than I have now to go through. But I will after I get through more homework for classes.
  20. Kiki

Kiki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28783934
    I also talked to them on Skype and they had a mic.(Though they did some weird s✿✿✿ before getting around to the topic we were discussing when they pretended to be Pakistani or something with a horrible accent and bullshit for about 30 minutes before talking about what we needed)

Either way, they're pretty bad lol.