1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198125950723 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☁ Emerald Schmidt ☁, Sep 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☁ Emerald Schmidt ☁

☁ Emerald Schmidt ☁ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97221682
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125950723

Victim profile: 76561198154709092

What happened? Description:
    This person is someone who's manipulative in the case that they are trying to make you as a victim buy their items through
    A) Manipulation
    B) Convintion
    C) Namecalling

The first manipulative proof of this being him and me discussing about the Rotten Orange Footprints Eye-Catcher, and this was an item that I was sort of interested in. I saw that he had made a scrap.tf Auction about it, and so naturally I messaged him on Discord. We exchanged some chattering, and I said I was going to bid last second in order to avoid other people getting it before me, in which he agreed upon.

Going back a bit, in the picture 'Evidence 1', You can see that EnderSlicer (A promonent member and contributor in the TF2 Spell trading community), is saying to Hannah! that the price for the Eye-catcher is 'insane'. Lucky must've more than likely seen this, since he is also in the other Spell Discord where this screenshot was taken in.

Moving forward, I waited on scrap.tf until the market hit only some minutes left. I bid 20 keys, but before it ended I had been rejected by Lucky for bidding. I asked him on steam after this why he would reject my bid, and he responded ''Idk''. I can't show you screenshots of our Steam chat since he has blocked me.

We added each other back on Discord, and I agreed out of anger to accept 25 keys for it, and keep in mind this was just right after he had rejected my 20 key bid on Scrap.tf. Image 2 and 3 is evidence for that he rejected my bid.

A guy named ''The Lost'' came along on Discord and told me that it was overpriced and that I shouldn't buy it. I did as he said, and unfriended 'Lucky'. After this, 'Lucky' tried to get me to buy his Eye-Catcher by claiming that I called him an Idiot, which I never did (Him calling me out for saying something I never said was before where I rejected his offer on 25 for it just in time, and I'll bring up another evidence of him being decieving).

Some day went by without me doing anything, up until I noticed he had put up a false negative review on my Backpack.tf Profile. What for? He claims I gave him a fake price, which I never did. I said it COULD sell for 30 keys, not that it would. Evidence 4 has the picture of this negative review.

I got suspicious and started going through his own reviews, and most of them were positive review for ''Art purchases'', which has nothing to do with brokering and/or real cash. But one stood out, and it is a previous negative review he has where he made up an offer he got in order to get other people interested in his item. (pictures Scam 1 - Scam 2, His name at this stage was 'Hentai Dealer').

I messaged him back for a final time wondering about this, and he claimed that he had gotten an offer of a 30 Key unusual for the eye-catcher, and with this he never provided any evidence of it.

I come back today to him, and he has sent me a screenshot of the person he has supposidly traded with, allthough this person has never had an unusual or have one in his own inventory. 'Lucky' called me foul names before blocking me.

Picture 'Chat' provides the chat between him and the supposid person with the unusual, the picture named 'Inventory' is proof that this buyer doesn't have an unusual like 'Lucky' claimed he had.

It should also be noted that I sent him multiple questions about the one shark he did a year ago, to which he refuses to anwser and saying ''It's irellevant''.

As I'm writing this, he sent me a threatning message saying he will report me over this whole scenario.

This comes in as someone who's trying to get away with an obvious shark attempt, if not one that has already occured around a year ago. I plead with you to mark this person as a scammer who can not be trusted, they are beyond recognition of a reliable trader and only someone who manipulates and mislead others in order for monetary gain in TF2.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence has been put into the attached files.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You have ZERO acceptable evidence what you did provide which is still unacceptable is even too cropped to look at.
    We do not review anything outside of steam chat screenshots nothing thru discord - you are reporting a STEAM user not a discord user.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined

Lastly- you've been here long enough you should have read those review guides and knew all this by now.
    Please review them now so this mistake won't be made in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.