1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198126285212 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rathelos, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rathelos

Rathelos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99536865
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198126285212

Victim profile: 76561198159339459

What happened? Description:
    I got a butterfly knife doppler from a case opening and tweeko88 showed interest in buying it, i checked his profile and saw +rep comments and people just complimenting him so nothing raised a red flag, we talked on steam and then we switched to discord where everything continued until i gave him my knife after which he blocked me on discord and also on steam and didn't pay me for the knife. he showed past trades with people including one with St4ck.​

Provide Evidence:
    images attached​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you do not have any acceptable evidence of any scam here - get friend message logs are not acceptable substitute for raw steam chat screenshots as required.
    You took the conversation to Discord which also loses the formal agreement - you are reporting a STEAM user not a discord user.
    This was clearly noted on the links provided before you clicked to submit the report that was missed or overlooked.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.