1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198127512791 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☬ᎠᎬᏤᏆᏞ☬, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☬ᎠᎬᏤᏆᏞ☬

☬ᎠᎬᏤᏆᏞ☬ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15290306
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198127512791

Victim profile: 76561197990846340

What happened? Description:
    He offered me an M4 Guardian MW with Crown Foil, I counter offered him, he then scratched the sticker until it was almost gone and then accepted the offer.​

Provide Evidence:
    I had a post up looking for skins with Crown Foils, and he offered me a MW M4 Guardian with a Crown Foil (see screenshots) He wanted six keys at first, but I offered him 4, he countered with 5 but I countered a second time saying I wouldn't want to pay more than 4 because of the positioning of the sticker. (See screenshots)

He then scratched the sticker until it was almost gone and accepted my offer.

I later sold the M4 on reddit, post here (Just to show that the float matches the m4 offered by him) - https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...re_crown_foil_stickered_skins_m9_tiger_tooth/

Exact float being - 0.14416244626045

csgo.exchange history of this item in screenshots proving I've owned it and it was his before.

I'd like to mention that the % of the sticker on csgo.exchange shows how much HAS BEEN scratched off, 100% being as scratched as possible. 100% does NOT mean that it is unscratched.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.