1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198129202880 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by HajunB, Oct 17, 2015.

1. HajunB

HajunB New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63728590
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129202880

Victim profile: 76561198070225982

What happened? Description:
    This scammer approached my friend the Bjmister. He wanted Bjmister to trade him his knife to me. Unknowing what's ganna happen, he gave me his knife to me (to my smurf, cuz i was playing w my friends atm). Then the scammer added me. He started out to ask if i was in a skype call or team speak call with Bjmister. By then I was 100 percent sure it was a scam, but Bjmister just wanted to see what was going to happen. I said no, and he added me to a group chat. In the group chat was the scammer and a fake profile of BJmister (it was private too). The scammer now told me to trade with the fake bjmister for the knife (which is f✿✿✿✿✿✿ bulls). The real Bjmister told me that he wasn't in the chat and it was a fake account. That's when we accused him of scamming. I am a pretty "elite" trader so i knew this was a scam, but i can't belive someone would spend thousands of dollars to build up their steam to lev 105 just to scam. what a f✿✿✿✿✿. By the reports, he have tried this many times, and now NEEDS to be trade banned so he can cry in the corner as he sees his 1000 dollar account get trade banned.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload your evidence as uncropped screenshots onto the forum, and not on imgur/gyazo/prntscrn.