1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198129441698 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sir Stanger, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Stanger

Sir Stanger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74507972
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198129441698

Victim profile: 76561198109281673

What happened? Description:
    Wasn't scammed yet but very clearly trying to use the trade link scam. wanted to "validate" my items through a trade link​

Provide Evidence:
    Posting picture evidence and chat logs of the attempted scam. Very clearly attempted to pose as a steam admin and do a trade url scam​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Gamertroid: How can i help you?
    Sir Stanger: Hi. Are you a steam admin?
    Gamertroid: Yes Mr.Stranger?
    Gamertroid: How may I help you?
    Sir Stanger: Someone is trying to trade with me and they want to know if my items are ok to trade
    Gamertroid: Have you added me for Item-To-Cash. Item-Validation or Debt-Holding?
    Sir Stanger: I suppose validation
    Gamertroid: Are you doing this by your own or you have a trading partner?
    Sir Stanger: I have a trading partner. On my friends list. His name is jules.
    Gamertroid: Let me check.
    Gamertroid: Alright, I got him. Let me know if both of you are ready into a group chat
    Your chat with Gamertroid is now a multi-user chat.
    Jules entered chat.
    Gamertroid: Greetings again Traders! I am the official GameTroid of Valve's Steam Network and I will be your Steam Moderator for today. Helping traders' transactions (real money/item-validation) through fraudalent prevention.
    Jules: hi sir
    Jules: can you please help us?
    Gamertroid: So both of you here needs my assistance for Item Validation?
    Sir Stanger: im assuming me?
    Jules: ys sir
    Jules: item validation
    Gamertroid: Since I'm available right now. I can help the both of you for this transaction. May you please state the items that you want to get validated? so that I can note it down.
    Sir Stanger: I have a kill-aiwatt mercs mohawk
    Jules: 87keys
    Jules: pure sir
    Gamertroid: Is this all traders?
    Jules: yes sir
    Gamertroid: Very well, Item(s) are noted down. Please keep calm and kindly wait.
    Jules: okay sir
    Gamertroid: Alright traders, This is a recorded transaction, Any scam attempts in here will result to trade ban permanently and will be tracked by using your Google: ID64, ID32, Steam3 addresses and will be charged by Steam. Understood?
    Sir Stanger: yep
    Jules: understood
    Gamertroid: You will not give any of your items but in order to validate both of your items you are required to send a pending notification on the Item Checker Database™. But the items will never be taken since our inventory is systematically locked by VALVe™. Understood?
    Sir Stanger: ok
    Gamertroid: Good. Do both of you trust me as your admin for validation then? Because it would be very senseless to proceed if both of you do not.
    Sir Stanger: go for it
    Jules: ofcourse sir
    Gamertroid: Please open your steam on phone traders, since I will be preparing the Item Database Program that will check your items.
    Jules: wait sir
    Jules: ready mobile,
    Sir Stanger: same
    Sir Stanger: just waiting
    Jules: me too
    Gamertroid: Here's the trade link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=392070733&token=Rl4vvV7y wherein your Item(s) will be validated. Your item(s) will be only a pending offer (notification) on the Item Checker Database™ just to gather enough logs and data for it to be validated
    Gamertroid: NOTE: Your items are never taken and will stay on your inventory at all times
    Gamertroid: I only need here is the both of your pending offer on the PROGRAM™ so that it can be validated in a maximum of 10seconds. Dont forget to confirm Via Mobile App so that I can received a notification from the PROGRAM™
    Jules: okay sir kindly wait
    Sir Stanger: ok just gimmie a sec
    Jules: sir
    Jules: im done
    Jules: kindly check my offer
    Gamertroid: Hold on, Let me check
    Gamertroid: Okay, I got (1) Current offer by Jules
    Gamertroid: Please wait for your partner
    Gamertroid: Any update Mr.Stranger?
    Sir Stanger: taking a bit
    Gamertroid: Update me when youre done sending a pending offer Mr.Stranger.
    Gamertroid: Are you still with us Mr.Stranger?
    Sir Stanger: pc is being a b✿✿✿✿
    Gamertroid: What do you mean by that Mr.Stranger?

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Going to combine this user to the other report since its all one scam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.