1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198130041106 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stoned Vault Boy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Stoned Vault Boy

Stoned Vault Boy Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14043629
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130041106

Victim profile: 76561197988352986

What happened? Description:
    He offered to trade me a nuke pin from esl one cologne 2015 and in return I would give him skins. He uploaded an image of a custom message next to the unscratched code and proceeded to trade me. I traded him the items and he immediately removed me.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

He offered to trade me a nuke pin from esl one cologne 2015 and in return I would give him skins. He uploaded an image of a custom message next to the unscratched code and proceeded to trade me. I traded him the items and he immediately removed me.​

Attached Files:

2. DeanBizziツ

DeanBizziツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119095521
    hmmm i bought the Victory Pin without problem i just asked for a pic with a letter with my name on next to the Pins
    after some minutes he made it and i sended him 90€ to paypal and i instand got the code done :/

if this is true im sorry for you

my Profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeanbizziUH1337/inventory/#730
  3. ✪ Freddy .b

✪ Freddy .b New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17393670
    the story is true ! he do that with me too... and now he have name Semphis

Attached Files:

4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • By policy, we do not accept reports dealing with pins.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Invalid. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/ prior to submitting a report.
    Regards.