1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198130042707 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 11, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 11

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 11 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62966970
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130042707

Victim profile: 76561198086199669

What happened? Description:
    I was looking to cash out my CS:GO items, and I found this person. He claims to be able to buy them and proceeds to add me on discord. He calls me on discord, showing me that he is indeed the owner of the account by showing me his balance and trade history. We then discuss the price for the items. We agreed on a set price and tells me to send a trade offer, while he transfers me the agreed price via Paypal. I send him the trade offer, and while he's sharing his screen on discord, he shows me that he's transferring the amount. I confirm the trade on my Mobile Authenticator and he says he's transferred and the money will arrive within 10-15mins. After around 2mins, he then says my items have a scammed history and said that he will return the items after 1 week. He cancelled the transfer and ended the call. He blocked me on discord & steam and has deleted all conversation history we had during the 'deal'. He has blocked me on steam and I have lost the steam conversation which is just him asking me to add him on discord to discuss. He has then deleted the discord conversation which I am in the midst of retrieving from discord.​

Provide Evidence:
    Paypal Screenshot: As shown I did not receive any transfers on the date of the trade.

Trade offer screenshot: Trade offer history showing my items traded over to his account.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.