1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198130042707 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Barney5, Feb 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barney5

Barney5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79213950
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130042707

Victim profile: 76561198118693628

What happened? Description:
    Hey there,
    so today was the day I traded my awp a guy named Offsett. Many medium-high tier trader approved him as he is a high rep good trader. I was really stupid enough to trust him, he showed me his screen and bank account and yadda yadda yadda but he played me out well and in the end I deserve it.
    Well I got scammed from my AWP - Fade and I'll probably never get it back.
    I wrote this message so if anyone of you trying to business with him. Don't.​

Provide Evidence:
    The actual trade:
    Today he called me on discord and we talked a lot then he showed me all of his legit paypal and bank account info. Later we discussed the payment and how the trade will go. As soon as I sent him the skin he said "bye" and blocked me from everywhere.
    Yea I know I'm stupid but I'm not very rich and I needed the money for my student loan.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were clearly noted before you clicked submit the report NOT to submit unless you had RAW steam chat screenshots as that is all we review.
    Calling thru discord or anything else outside of steam chat isn't acceptable but you knew this.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.