1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198130042707 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jamayy, Apr 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamayy

Jamayy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73324885
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130042707

Victim profile: 76561198106915498

What happened? Description:
    As an inactive gamer on CS:GO, I have found no purpose on my account (skins). Due to being inactive I had to wait 15 days before I could make the trade. I contacted "Offset" who was part of a high member group on CS:GO named "CA CS:GO Buy&Sell" with up to 120,000 current members. We came to the agreement to sell my skins at 85% value (£350/360) but due to my inactivity I had to authenticate my account via the authentication app on my mobile. Due to this he said to keep the trade open until authentication would be approved (15 days from the 29th March 2021). I was curious to why he was wanting to keep the trade open, I was checking daily and he was checking in with me to see how I was etc (which I didn't record), but as of this morning (05/04/2021 at 7:30am) the user "Offset" with an account level at 211 had accepted the open trade and blocked me on all forms of contact (discord/steam and steam group).

He has all the items in his inventory that match my items, I had contacted the moderators and other dealers (recorded footage) in which they had asked my issue and then blocked me as well. I understand nothing can be done but I wish to see these all accounts associated with this group removed/banned therefore no value is made from my skins. I have recorded footage before the trade (authentication completed) and I ask that you get in further contact!​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] Trade accepted 05/04/2021 - (REF: Scam)
    [​IMG] Items in Offset inventory on 05/04/2021 - (REF: Offset Inv 1)
    [​IMG] Items in Offset Inventory on 05/04/2021 - (REF: Offset Inv 2)
    [​IMG] Paypal transactions (empty March) - (REF: Paypal transactions)
    [​IMG] Paypal Balance £0 (March) - (REF: Paypal transactions 2)​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you do not have any acceptable/complete evidence of what we require here.
    discussing thru discord or anything else outside of steam chat isn't acceptable - must have formal agreement noted thru steam chat not discord.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.