1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Report: 76561198130221121 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Notorious Business Man, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Notorious Business Man

Notorious Business Man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16789882
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130221121

Victim profile: 76561197993845492

What happened? Description:
    He had promised to give me 800$ for my molten mallard killer exclusive (He had also refused to go first). I gave him the hat and he kept in touch, so after a day I started asking about the money. He claimed that he was having credit card issues , and this went on for about a week. until he blocked me around the 4th of july. However after submitting my first report (This being my second) he had unblocked me begging for me to take the report down. After refusing, he has since blocked me again.​

Provide Evidence:
    His backpack.tf page where many people have accused him. http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198130221121
    Forum page where people where scammed by him
    1.https://mngaming.eu/forum/index.php?threads/buying-quicksell-unusuals.843/
    2.https://mngaming.eu/forum/index.php?threads/admin-apply.897/page-2

As for more proof, on the receipt has uses Euros, where we agreed on US dollars
    if you need anymore evidence, please ask me​

Attached Files:

SelfDEstruction likes this.
  2. {MN} Jesus Christ

{MN} Jesus Christ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84977696
    Could you post the chat agreement please? (If it's true what you say)
  3. Doolittle.

Doolittle. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41906276
    Ex-Admin of the said MN-Forum here.
    We all were, in fact not scammed, but he applied as an admin in our community, we discovered these discrepancies and decided to do a little more research.
    Pretty much all of the accused persons tries to defend himself have failed to this point. He gave us this heavily censored recipe, claiming that a payment has been made.
    The recipe is addressed to the wrong person, in a wrong county, with the wrong amount of money being sent in the wrong currency.
    Notorious Business Man has proven with his screen-caps that he in fact did not receive a single penny of said money, he also has proof that he in fact is the owner of the Paypal account that did not receive payment.
    Enough 007 deleted all of his forum posts to cover up the faulty evidence he has been giving us, I've been able to recover the false Paypal recipe of his, and have my whole community as witnesses of the statements he has made.
  4. {MN} Jesus Christ

Steam:
    Hello i would like this report to be reviewed.

It's obviously another fake report
    1. The reporter has 2 messages and doolittle has only 1.
    2. The forum account mentioned by Doolittle is not linked to mine.
    3. There is no trade agreement again.
  5. {MN} Jesus Christ

Steam:
    Oh i missed this. Doolittle's and Notorious Business Man's last connection was in the same day the 23rd of July a bit fishy no?
  6. SelfDEstruction

SelfDEstruction New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65524617
    Because both aren't active in the SteamRep Board and just logged in to post here once?

Also nice that you had to remove me out of your friendlist and also nice private profile ^^
  7. Doolittle.

Doolittle. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41906276
    I made a SteamRep account to help the person that made this thread, until now this thread was seemingly not going to be reviewed, or any action was taken on it, so why should I log in? I had no other business here.
    Also i don't think total count of messages stands in correlation to credibility.
    Strangely enough, it seems like the mentioned account is in fact linked to your profile, and just denying that this was your account is pretty weak.
    Deleting forum posts that regarded the Killer Exclusive is also not suspicious at all, eh?
  8. SelfDEstruction

SelfDEstruction New User

Steam:
    With registering at our MNGaming board, we have the right to save everything what you're posting publicy.
    Even when you have edited your posts, we are still able to read them.

If needed, i can provide them.

Also regarding "last connection was in the same day the 23rd of July a bit fishy no?":
    Doolittle. :
    Joined Steam:2011-06-26
    Steam Level:54

Censored games on account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/doolittlesbunker/games/?tab=all <- Wolfenstein German Edition

Linked youtube account of this steam account:

NotoriousBusinessMan:
    Joined Steam:2007-10-30
    Steam Level:14

Uncensored games on account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374762510

Seems very simliar..
  9. SelfDEstruction

SelfDEstruction New User

Steam:
    I may add my own informations too, before he marks me as using Doolittle.'s or Notorious's Acc or whatever

Joined Steam:2013-05-12
    Steam Level:30

Censored games on account:
    http://prntscr.com/82flsp (Even when i have a german licence, i got both games uncensored without using any patches for unknown reasons)

As you can see.. i'm more simliar to Notorious's Account than he is to Doolittle, because of his SFM usage and the YouTube's joining date (2010)
    Beside that, i have german licences activated on my account and we both have much other friends.

Hope you won't come to find the differences between accounts again, @<MN> Jesus Christ .
  10. BeeMallard

BeeMallard New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86778083
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Stop bumping the report - someone will get to it in due time.
  12. Gentlemen [mm]

Gentlemen [mm] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98660993
    Almost one year has passed, can this report be reviewed?
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691