1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198130414510 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ҩµээи ๏ƒ и๏я†ђ, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130414510

Victim profile: 76561198072692954

What happened? Description:
    I saw this person at Dota2lounge. I wanted to trade for the blackwind raven drow and offered him huskar immortal treasure 1. I added him as a friend and at first our trade went smoothly. then he told me he wants to trade some more and told me to look at his inventory. I did and I wanted to trade LC arcana for my other immortals but I didn't know that there is a limit to gifting and when I went for the 8th item dota has restricted me as there is a limit of up to 8 gifts per day. when I told him, he then blocks me and goes offline, without letting me further explain. I was tricked by this person where I was nothing but honest. :( I'm very sad right now. Is there a way to get my items back?​

Provide Evidence:
    I gifted him my immortals including 2 sf immortals. as what is described on our chat and now he just went offline and blocked me I couldn't add him anymore.​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Can you please provide a screenshot of your trade history?
  3. Hello,

I have talked to the person and explained to him that there was a limit. I have added him again into my steam account and hope things will get settled. for the meantime, please keep this post open until everything between our trading goes well. thanks for your reply.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  4. Hi,
    I was very unfortunate, turns out he really is a scammer and I've traded with him again. I feel so pathetic. Here is video as proof.

a
  5. my trading history.

Attached Files:

6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Bumping won't help your report be prioritized above other ones. Moderators will eventually review the case. In the meantime, the confirmed report will mark the offender's profile until it's resolved, warning others to interact with the user with caution.
  7. Hi can you help me in reporting this person on steam at least. thanks very much. I know it takes long but at least this scammer has a couple of reports