1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198130686262 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Mr. Klukie™, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48287130
    Figured I would bump this because there is solid proof in the thread and nothing has been said about it.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We need screenshots of your full PayPal history. Click on the Activity tab at the top of the screen, and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We also need screenshots of your inventory history. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. Please provide the full inventory history from the date before the transaction until the date after.

Finally, I need you to get pictures of your conversation with the accused, and upload them directly to the forum. From what I understand you haven't taken pictures of the chat but you may be able to export single frames from the video itself. Do you have the original recording on your local disk? By original, I mean the recording before it was processed by YouTube.
  3. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
    I can't get any more pictures of the steam chat, all I can give is the guy admitting to scamming me and about 12 other people.
    I have already posted the history on my Paypal.
    Trading history is below.

Attached Files:

4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I need you to retake your PayPal screenshot; the summary view you uploaded will not suffice. Follow the instructions I provided in my previous reply:
    If you have the original video recording, the version before you uploaded it to YouTube, it might be possible to get a picture of the chat from it. Do you have that by any chance?
  5. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
    I attempted to retrieve as much info as I could from the original recording, but the only ones that I could get have been posted. The rest were too blurry to be seen. I have deleted the footage since.
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Again, I still need you to retake your PayPal screenshot, without cropping or editing it. The summary view you uploaded will not suffice. Follow the instructions I provided in my reply from earlier:
  7. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
  8. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Directly on SteamRep it should go, use Upload a file button, please.
  9. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
    What is the point of doing it like that?

Attached Files:

10. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    Images from image hosting sites are tend go 404 few months later, leaving a report without any evidence.
  11. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
    Alright thanks :D
    Do I have enough evidence now? I am pretty sure that when he admitted to stealing it along with other knives should be enough to get him banned.
  12. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    If you provide everything SR mod already asked you to, then you just need SR mod to come again and mark it as ready to review.
    After that you'll need to wait for an admin to make his judgement about this report.
  13. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
    I swear if he does not get banned, after f✿✿✿✿✿✿ admitting to scamming thousands of euros away.

I don't even care about the knife any more.
  14. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I'll go ahead and mark this as ready for review by an admin. Whether or not he gets marked with the evidence we currently have will be up to the reviewing admin.

We cannot accept evidence uploaded to a 3rd party site because it may disappear later on. We need to retain evidence indefinitely to continue upholding the tag.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. Mr. Klukie™

Mr. Klukie™ New User

Steam:
    Any idea how long the review process takes?
  16. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    It varies, and often depends on a number of circumstances, so I couldn't give you a reasonable estimate.