1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198130810826 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by h a n, Jul 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h a n

h a n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:227603243
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130810826

Victim profile: 76561198415472214

What happened? Description:
    The accused contacted me offering $550 for my Field Tested Bayonet Slaughter. I accepted and transferred my knife, he sent me a picture of a bank transfer screen and I have not received any funds and my knife is still clearly in his inventory.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots detail the transaction agreement and the picture of my bank account shows no money totalling $550 was received. If you click his profile you can clearly see the Bayonet Slaughter in his inventory and there is a screenshot of the trade offer.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need full screenshots of the banking information (make sure account info matches that of what you gave them on the screenshot) We don't review mobile screenshots that well so need this done thru a PC! Make sure to show the last 3 days of history/activity for the account.
    Also
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. h a n

h a n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:227603243
    How do I find old chat logs? the person in question has removed me since trading. I’ve read they are saved for 2 weeks I’m not sure where.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I didn't ask you for additional chat logs - read what I said.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up asap
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    24hours to follow up
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of follow up
    Please do not submit reports here if you have no intentions on keeping up with them...nearly a weeks time is plenty of time to at least respond considering you were online right after my reply after yours.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.