1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198131202383 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LazoTVz, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazoTVz

LazoTVz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56903442
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198131202383

Victim profile: 76561198074072612

What happened? Description:
    Hi steamrep,

I was very shocked to see 8 comments randomly appear on my Cashrep page at
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/0/617329920704075646/. All these comments happened at once and I had no idea what was happening.

I thought these guys commenting were random trolls looking to bother people. I then looked into the problem more and then I noticed that these people were trying to report this guy that I accused. I looked at the guys profile and I saw that one of his past names was my name "LazoTVz". They all have proof of conversations and they even reported him as well.

I will put some screenshots of some evidence i found. I dont have any evidence in writing like steam chat, but I will show you guys the information I found on this whole situation.

The main reason I am reporting this is because I would like all of these comments to be removed from my page. My friend told me that you guys have the power to remove these comments and it would be awesome if you guys could do that.

I really hope these guys that got scammed by him reach justice and hopefully get their stuff back.

Thank you guys for your time
    And Sorry if I wrote this in the wrong format or whatever since this is my first report that I have done.

LazoTVz​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are some screenshots I have taken to prove my points. You can also check out my cashrep page at https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/0/617329920704075646/#p2

You can also check out the steamrep report one of the guys that commented on my rep page made for him at http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.96428/

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @LazoTVz,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.