1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198131488280 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Existing Fault, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Existing Fault

Existing Fault Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43579554
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198131488280

Victim profile: 76561198047424837

What happened? Description:
    So basically, whats going on is that in the way to get the most details to the front fast. I asked the Accused if I could broker his unusual for him, he accepted, thinking he could get one up on me since he knew the unusual was duped; (http://backpack.tf/item/524280226) and he couldn't sell it so I tried to get it for him. I then decided on Sunday to get him a game as an act of kindness out of my heart because I was nice enough to do this.

The game was Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army and as such after sending the game to him, I get messages from him asking the progress of which I had started on brokering the unusual for him, I told him I hadn't found any buyers when in fact; A. I hadn't searched and B. I grew fond on the Unusual when it happened so I thought I would keep it because I wasn't going to hand him a new unusual and let him keep the game.

So eventually, he said that he wanted a new unusual, I told him it wasn't fair that he would have the unusual and the game on hand, so he removes me that night of the 5th of March 2017. I readded him the next morning but he has written a lot of hateful comments towards me on his profiles comment section (although, most comments made by me towards him was removed as of the time that this report) so I defend my ground, saying that I don't think its fair he accuses me of scamming him and stealing his unusual when in actuality, we had exchanged them.

(So, I know, most of this description is me remembering it happening from last night and today with the exception of somethings being shown in the evidence below here.)

So he goes and makes a claim that he has allegedly contacted Steam Support and they will have me trade banned. Although I call bullshit and ask he present his proof which he responds that; Susho Cat we have received your report and are looking further into it if we take further action we will let you know. I call him out, saying his proof is bullshit, say its full of holes and inconsistencies.

So thats it, it doesn't matter if my report is Invalid or Accepted, I just want to know that he has been seen for what he's planning to do just to blackmail someone into something.​

Provide Evidence:
    So I was unable to capture the trade agreement because I had been removed by him only to readd him earlier today at half past 5 in the evening but all I know from the chat I've captured is; He replied with false proof when I asked him for proof about him contacting Steam Support.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No agreement - unable to review report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.