1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198131682948 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Wardage, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wardage

Wardage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31740623
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198131682948

Victim profile: 76561198023746975

What happened? Description:
    I was to trade him an awp man-o'-war MW which he would then give me a 22.50 dollar steam wallet code. Then I would send him an m4a1s guardian MW. Once he got the awp he blocked me immediately. From csgolounge.​

Provide Evidence:
    I copied and pasted the convo into a notepad. Looking back I wish I just screenshotted the convo itself.​

Attached Files:

2. Hawk 3

Hawk 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46135418
    Hi, can you add a screenshot of your trade history as proof you traded with him ?
    To see your trade history go to your inventory > More > View Inventory History.
  3. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Wardage

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (proof of agreement, unedited full screen screenshots ...)
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.