1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198131712783 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 13illy, Aug 26, 2014.

1. 13illy

13illy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31499537
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198131712783

Victim profile: 76561198023264802

What happened? Description:
    NOT FULL SOLID EVIDENCE, BUT BE VERY WARY OF TRADING WITH HIM.
    Attempted to use high level account to scam a souvenir M4A4 Radiation Hazard from me and promised Paypal cash. I have been scammed by someone using the exact tricks for a Flip Knife so I can guarantee that he is most likely a scammer. Reasons why I believe he is a scammer:

-Profile private (Seems fishy for a self acclaimed trader)
    -Inventory with default guns and a sticker to make it seem full
    -One Ak Vulcan (which I suspect he scammed)
    -Also claims that he wouldn't risk his high level steam account (exact excuse of person I was scammed by)
    -Agreed to pay full market price for item (might as well buy it from market without risk)
    -Claims that he has been reported for scamming because of a "noob" and "his friends" (also same excuse as previous scammer).
    - It marked as a scammer by steam.
    -Asked him to charge 50 dollars onto steam instead and buy me another gun so that he gets a minimum of 10 dollar discount. Says he can't because he "can't use steam wallet" and "got some reasons".

Well this sums it up, as a person who has been scammed a bayonet, I can basically assure this guy as a scammer. However, I know I do not have sufficient evidence to prove it and so all I can say is to avoid him if you can.

(Took the 10 mins to write this report)​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat attatched​

Attached Files:

2. Zande

Zande New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:709952
    He scammed me tonight...... my USP-S Orion Stattrack Minimal Wear. 115€ into garbage... GG...
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366