1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198131856746 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NoobBaiter69 KeyDrop.com, Dec 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoobBaiter69 KeyDrop.com

NoobBaiter69 KeyDrop.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78069638
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198131856746

Victim profile: 76561198116405005

What happened? Description:
    he added me on steam and add to trade for my knife, his proflie seems legit with 6 years badge and he even have a facebook group with 30k members in which he is an admin, he even make a rep check post and people commented on. after that he ask me to go first since i dont have any special rep or anything, i trade him my knife, he said his paypal is limited to 400$ so i sold him my whole inventory and after the transaction from me, he blocked me on facebook, discord, and steam without sending me anything.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShechemaTrading (link to his group),
    his facebook name is koka goguaze. His inventory have my knife guns and characters.
    he use discord voice call and i dont have the mic so you can only see my text on the screen​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have zero acceptable evidence of any scam here - nothing thru facebook or anything else is acceptable only steam chat screenshots.
    You are reporting a STEAM user not a facebook user.
    Please do not submit reports her without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided/showing suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing per policy

Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.