1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198133122128 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Mr Frenk, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Mr Frenk

Mr Frenk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46046730
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198133122128

Victim profile: 76561198052359188

What happened? Description:
    I had to trade items to him and then reset steam and i wanted to cancel and he left me without giving back my items got chat of the buyer and screanshot of trade offer and my paypal screenshot​

Provide Evidence:
    Hope this is enough to kick his had he is the one who "helped"me​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Mr Frenk Do you have any proof of the trade agreement, particularly screenshots of the conversation in Steam? We need proof of your arrangements with the buyer and of your arrangements with the middleman.

In addition to trade agreement, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

From your inventory history, please click on the name of the person who you traded with. The name may have changed, but that's ok. Clicking the name should load their Steam profile, take a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of this profile, and upload it to this forum. After taking the screenshot, we need you to copy and paste their profile URL into SteamRep.com, then copy and paste the full SteamRep block (below their profile picture) from that page into this report.

After all that, I need you to take a screenshot of the trade offer you sent to the middleman from in your web browser. While taking the picture, hover your mouse over the middleman's profile picture, so their avatar gets larger and displays their Steam level. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this.
  3. Mr Frenk

Mr Frenk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46046730

Attached Files:

4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Mr Frenk The Steam Community URL shown in your screenshots (http://steamcommunity.com/id/huhuhu1211212) does not match the Steam profile of the real Bacon (http://steamcommunity.com/id/RGBacon) you linked above. I have updated this report so it appears on the impersonator's profile instead of the real Bacon's.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    A text log of your conversation, which doesn't even include timestamps, is not sufficient proof of a trade agreement; we would need screenshots. However, due to multiple other instances of impersonation with clear intent to scam (for which he is already tagged on Reddit), and your trade history clearly demonstrating that the accused received your items in a likely middleman scenario, I'm going to go ahead and mark this as evidence provided.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**