1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198134159272 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [TGT] KillingPigs123, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [TGT] KillingPigs123

[TGT] KillingPigs123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56521306
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198134159272

Victim profile: 76561198073308340

What happened? Description:
    He attempted to scam me with a gambling site where he can "choose winners", however it is most likely his site and he just wants me to deposit items and then he gets free money. Even if it isn't a scam (which it is), he'll still be breaking the rules by 'rigging' a gambling site.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the raw chat log (i'll post an image later) - I'm just using this so I can describe it with more information.
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Friday, 29 July 2016
    4:54 PM - GlorifiedPig: Yes? - I see a friend request on steam, I accept it.
    4:54 PM - #LUCKY: Hi. I have an interesting offer for you if you want to get some skins! - I look at his profile at this point, and I see he has no items for CS:GO, and has a VAC ban on record.
    4:55 PM - GlorifiedPig: Yeah, what is it? - At this point I know he's trying to scam me, so I decide to see what he's gonna say so I can report it.
    4:55 PM - #LUCKY: I'm one of the admins of the site http://csgobend.com and I want to earn some money.I can choose the winners on this site and I can prove it.I can choose you as winner, but then I want you to share 40% of the profit with me. This is one of the latest roulette. - He just utterly copied this from somewhere and immediately pasted it in.
    4:55 PM - GlorifiedPig: I can clearly see that you copied and pasted that. - I can clearly see it from the second he pasted it in.
    4:55 PM - GlorifiedPig: I'll be reporting you now. - Giving him a warning.
    4:55 PM - #LUCKY: ??
    4:55 PM - #LUCKY: lel
    4:55 PM - #LUCKY: kk
    4:55 PM - #LUCKY: bb - He acts immature to the way I told him.
    4:55 PM - GlorifiedPig: Goodbye. - Final message, I say goodbye.
    4:55 PM - #LUCKY is now Offline. - He removes me, but doesn't block me.
    4:57 PM - #LUCKY is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.

Screenshot of the chat: http://i.imgur.com/Pw3rhPu.png

Attached Files:

2. [TGT] KillingPigs123

Steam:
    Also, I already reported him on steam with all the information I gave you guys. (I linked him to this page and the page of the other report which got him banned)
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm unable to verify you were ever in contact with this user - can you screenshot your activity please?
    Also do keep in mind this user is already tagged/banned at this time.
  4. [TGT] KillingPigs123

Steam:
    Keep in mind this is an attempted scam, he never actually successfully scammed me. Here's a video:

You can see in the video he unblocked me (i re-added him to tell him he has a report.), I hope it proves enough, if not, just tell me.

Sorry about the crappy quality, by the way, it was to make the video smaller.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well I did ask for a screenshot of your activity - I don't need the video just that please
  6. [TGT] KillingPigs123

Steam:
    If you're speaking about this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ryanrc48/myactivity , it's not showing anything, it just said I joined a server but that's like the only thing it shows.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok re-add the user - if you can bring up the chat box again, hover mouse pointer over users name/image so it shows profile popup..screenshot that.
    You need to show you were in contact with this user and not an impersonator as it matches the SteamID you accused.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    nvm - I was able to track down something on my end
    I'll address this report shortly - just letting you know so you can stop digging. Thanks!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. [TGT] KillingPigs123

Steam:
    Thanks buddy ;)
    I thought you might need that that's why I put up the video of me showing the ID's are the same. :)
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Accepting report - in the meantime make sure you report the user to Valve also
    Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.