1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198134369134 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MEGAnintendork™, Jul 29, 2014.

1. MEGAnintendork™

MEGAnintendork™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43291883
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198134369134 ()

Victim profile: 76561198046849495

What happened? Description:
    I put my newly acquired AWP Dragon Lore (Minimal Wear) on the steam market, it was the only one actually even on the market. I have been flooded with friend requests, trade offers and people offering me all sorts of thing. He offered to buy it through paypal for $380 USD at first, I bargained him up $385 USD. He said he was scared to transfer the money first and I was unwilling to go first in case he'd try and scam me. So he finally talked me into using a Middle Man so I reluctantly agreed. The middle man explained that I'd give him the item and the person I was trading with would pay him and when he had both he'd give them to one another. I agreed, he said he gave the middle man the money and all I had to do was give me the money and we'd be done. The middle man then asked for my email on my paypal to send me the money. I did and shortly after they both left the group chat and the middle man unfriended me. I messaged the person confused cause they both left the chat, he never answered and shortly later he unfriended me too. I looked in his inv and saw that he had my gun, so I checked my paypal again and nothing.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are the screen shots I took as this was happening:​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @MEGAnintendork™ , you will most likely need to put a screenshot of your paypal history.(go back one month). I hope this helps ;)
  3. dopa

dopa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52705919
    You should've checked the SteamRep middle man list for trusted middle mans.
  4. MEGAnintendork™

MEGAnintendork™ New User

Steam:
    Here is my paypal history for the last month AND here is showing the guy the scammer actually traded my awp to, he messaged me saying no thanks he got one and after talking to him I found out that it was the guy who scammed me that traded it to him.

Attached Files:

5. Maraca

Maraca New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87051703
    Hi, I just see the report now cuz somebody from csgl linked me.
    So, I didn't know that you didn't get the money, right after the transfer to Zuzzle after 10 minutes I got from him the awp and deleted you and him from friendlist.
    I was on vacation so I couldn't respond in steam if you tried to contact me.
    About the middle-man I found him on Sythe.org http://www.sythe.org/middleman-foru...-middlemanning-service-trusted-200-donor.html
    So you should check with the staff there.
  6. breezy -

breezy - New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16870483
    You still have the guy in your friends list tho, this is 100% proof here..
  7. Maraca

Maraca New User

Steam:
    I deleted both, don't have anyone of them on friends
  8. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    SR info block of MM?
  9. MEGAnintendork™

MEGAnintendork™ New User

Steam:
  10. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
  11. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
  12. Maraca

Maraca New User

Steam:
    You are fighting for nothing you all.
    If sammy wants to add me to steam to help me get refund from paypal i'l help her also maybe not with awp but with same value.
  13. breezy -

breezy - New User

Steam:
    It's funny, i know some people from sythe and zuzzle does not provide his steam info anywhere , he also does not middleman for steam trades, how is that you "found " him ?, you added him and discussed with him ?
    I have a hard time believing that...
    Also as M`aiq gave solid evidence you had the fake middleman YOU provided in your friends list long before you added sammy, and long after you scammed her, untill today that you deleted the fake MM from your friends list.
    Little too late for that mate.
  14. MEGAnintendork™

MEGAnintendork™ New User

Steam:
    I have since been in contact with the real middleman and he said basically exactly what @breezy - said and heres the screenshot of our convo

Attached Files:

15. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  16. Maraca

Maraca New User

Steam:
    I contacted him from a post in Sythe.org with his steam url page, If he is really not doing MM's with steam so maybe I contacted with some fake Zuzzle that posted himself there OR he is lying and he just took took 385 usd's
  17. breezy -

breezy - New User

Steam:
    You're saying that you paid him the 385$ + the 3% fees that he usually take, got the weapon , and deleted him ?
    Can you provide a screenshot of your paypal history , unedited , from 2 months back up untill now ?
  18. breezy -

breezy - New User

Steam:
    bump it up
  19. MEGAnintendork™

MEGAnintendork™ New User

Steam:
  20. bboysmoke

bboysmoke New User

Steam: