1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198134657863 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ezzoud, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzoud

Ezzoud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75381035
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198134657863

Victim profile: 76561198111027799

What happened? Description:
    He was selling items ( Fn cyrex/ FT AWP asiimov) for 60 euros ea via PayPal. We agreed upon
    50% / Goods / 50% And yet again after he got his 50% he blocked communication withm​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures below, hopefully i could get someone to answer soon​

Attached Files:

2. The Suspect 4

The Suspect 4 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87196067
    Are you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ serious ?? It's a joke ?? It's you who delete me just after says : "I'm done with you", and before, i didnt see but you had already launch an issues on Paypal. It's not the first time that you want to do this...
  3. Ezzoud

Ezzoud New User

Steam:
    No, this isn't the first time. You think your the first one one try that ? You can clearly see that on wubwub i send you a offer to trade with me multiple times, you finally declined it. And 30 seconds later you remove me. You claim that i deleted you then feel free to re-add me, send me the trade, and post your trade history in here. On the paypal dispute, you're claiming that You sent me the items and i just want to ''scam'' my money back. Here you're telling me that i ''blocked'' communication with you. Maybe make up your mind before you start a lie ?

Attached Files:

4. Ezzoud

Ezzoud New User

Steam:
    Forgat that *

Attached Files:

5. Ezzoud

Ezzoud New User

Steam:
    + Forgat to also count in the fact that you started changeing names rapidly after you blocked me. Should've thought that steamid64 stays the same
  6. Ezzoud

Ezzoud New User

Steam:
    UPDATE: Claiming that he gave me the items right after i took the last picture on paypal.
    + left this there aswell
    • 4/11/2015 14:46 PDT - Seller: Je n'ai en aucun cas escroquer cette personne.J'ai belle et bien envoyé l'objet demandé à cette personne.Et il a specifié que c'est un "gift", il est en donc en tord en essayant de faire passer cet achat pour un cadeau.Cet homme est un escroc qui essaye de repdrendre son argent alors que je lui est envoyé l'argent ...
    • 4/11/2015 14:43 PDT - Seller: I send you the items !!!
    Asoon as he did that, the dispute was turned into a claim. Not sure what's that but yeah. I cant read anything out of it and google translate gives me some unreadable text.
  7. Ezzoud

Ezzoud New User

Steam:
    So NRKKKKK, no response ?
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Ezzoud need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the a week before and after this date full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here

Also find the date in question and do another screenshot inventory history showing a day before and after this date - make sure Steam Client URL is enabled.
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.