1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198134966379 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by xFear, Feb 27, 2016.

1. xFear

xFear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64618364
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198134966379

Victim profile: 76561198089502457

What happened? Description:
    I saw this guy called "Standin'Kappa" on Dota2Lounge which is a website for trading Dota 2 items. He was looking for Collector Cache 2015 (TI5) Bundles which I was selling and they are Untradable/Unmarketable right now and u have to send them through the Gift Wrap Item System in Dota 2. So, i went to add him and gifted him 5 different bundle which he offered me for his Inscribed Demon Eater Arcana. I went first as I was the Seller and the Buyers of Bundle which are Untradable/Unmarketable wont usually trade u their item first. After I have gifted him the 5 bundle he offered me for his Inscribed Demon Eater Arcana, he started asking me to gift him even more and more bundles afterwards as he knew i had no choice but to listen to him after giving him the 5 bundle hoping that he would trade me his Inscribed Demon Eater Arcana after gifting what he asked for. After giving him an additional 1 bundle, he asked me to wait for him to finish his match as he was In game and after he has finished his match, he requested me to add 2 more bundles which one of it was the most expansive among all the different bundles. After I had gifted him the 7th bundle (Knight of the Burning Scale), I found out that i had reached the Gift Limit as i can only gift 8 items within 24 hours. The Day Before i got scammed, I Gifted a guy one of my bundles and he traded me his item afterwards. That was the reason being why i had reached the 8 Gift Item Limit when I had only Gifted him 7 bundles. So, he said he would wait for me to gift him the last 8th bundle he asked for before he would trade me his item. So, I told him that i went First and gifted him the item he was looking for Fairly and even gifted him what he asked for after what he offered me for his item previously and I would go report him. After that he went to delete me from his steam friend list after seeing what i said about reporting him.
    Hope "Standin'Kappa" would receive his punishment for his Act of Scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence of our Chat, "Standin'Kappa" Activity Feed (Recent Activity) on Dota 2 which shows clearly that he unwrapped the gift which I gifted him to prove that I actually did gift him the bundles and my inventory history to prove that he did not trade me the item he offered me.​

Attached Files:

2. xFear

xFear New User

Steam:
    Evidence of him changing his Profile Status to Private after being guilty for his scam.
  3. xFear

xFear New User

Steam:
  4. Nik *The real Slim Shady

Nik *The real Slim Shady New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:125489374
    Glad to see im not the only one getting scammed by that guy .... :/
  5. xFear

xFear New User

Steam:
    Yeah this guy deserve some sort of punishment or ban i hope the admin of Steamrep will handle this report soon.