1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198135433859 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mrBakeins, Sep 14, 2014.

1. mrBakeins

mrBakeins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33895067
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198135433859

Victim profile: 76561198063755789

What happened? Description:
    This guy came into my server, and immediately wanted to know if anyone spycrabbed. So, one of my admins, who loves spycrabbing thought he'd partake. My admin, Strafeh, asked what he had wanted to spycrab, to which he responded, "put up anything and I'll match it". So, Strafeh put up 1 ref, and the runner, AUZZIE, replied with, "I don't have a ref", so instead, he put up a taunt. Strafeh didn't want the taunt, so instead, AUZZIE put up a 4 ref hat. Strafeh made sure that he knew the price, to which AUZZIE responded that he did in fact know the price. At this point, Strafeh knew something was wrong. He asked me to come and watch the crab just in case, despite it only being 1 ref vs. the hat. When the score got to 2 - 0 in Strafeh's favor, AUZZIE left. I immediately perma-banned him from the server and came here to report it, as he has more than likely been going from server to server and using the same methods. At some points, Strafeh was using his mic, which I understand is a problem due to the lack of the written agreement as evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/SonnyGray

The trade was cancelled before we were able to get the whole transcript.​

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports involving in game bets (such as spycrabbing or heavy boxing), these should be reported to the community where it happened.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.