1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198135531818 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Piklz419, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piklz419

Piklz419 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41559205
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135531818

Victim profile: 76561198043384139

What happened? Description:
    Almighty Loaf tried to promise me paying me $1700 through paypal, for my Stat Trak Karambit | Doppler so that i could purchase a Ruby Karambit. It all seemed to go well until he starting accusing me of scamming him after declining a trade offer. I had not aquired the knife and i had stated to him that i would give him my knife AFTER i got the ruby, that way i would be sure he couldnt refund the money. Soon after he tried to call me untrustworthy, and tried to get me to block him, as a way to report me i guess. He then tries to say he was scammed, he asks me to cancel it, i agree, and then he says he'd report me for attempted scamming after i said i would report him. After giving him strong evidence that he has nothing, he removed me.

Hopefully something is done to this potential scammer unlike another one i reported on SteamRep ;/​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I don't see a scam here, you both were in discussions and then it turned sour so you both backed out with a bunch of arguing.
    Marking as invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.