1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198135569062 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE], Nov 26, 2014.

1. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17364921
    You'd easily be able to prove you aren't scamming me by just returning the item. Right?
  2. ruffi

ruffi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43227211
    Ei näin Ville. PayPalilla ei ole käyttäjää tuolla sähköpostilla. Ei se auta että gmail tili on olemassa. Et lähettänyt rahaa oikeaan etkä väärään osoitteeseen. Lisääppä siellä Steamissa niin voin jeesata sua, miten pääset pälkähästä.
  3. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87651667
    http://imgur.com/k69Q8bw oh and 1 thing i took a screenshot of you following me, uploaded it from phone and in english it says like: David now follows you, cant remember the full name
  4. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    Thank you for the help and taking time to look through the evidence. I appreciate it Ruffi.
  5. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    At least I still have my MW Fire Serpant and Asiimov :)
  6. ruffi

ruffi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43227211
    No problem mate. Every scammer deserves to be punished. He appealed to the fact that the one who scammed me has not been banned yet so why would he (Ville) get banned? He thinks he can get away just like that. We'll see what happens.
  7. Did you save the chat? Because if you did, upload the chat agreement's screenshots here cause it will be helpful with the victims report. Why? Because spotting the admittence is the best proof for making this report accepted.
    I am going to tell you again... Stop putting useless comments and useless screenshots, Instagram has nothing to do with this report. You failed many times for providing the screenshot that you payed 200$ back to the victim. There are 2 options left for you. Pay back victims item or continue your life with a "BANNED BY SR" mark. That's all.
  8. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    Will this ever get processed for approval?
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Enough with the petty arguing! This is not the place for that. We will ask for information regarding this report but otherwise do not reply.

Viltsq admits to sending to the wrong party. But Paypal will not let you send to an email address that does not exist. In this case what you told us is false. The email you said you sent it to does not exist.

@EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE], I need a picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page.
  10. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    It required 2 screenshots since the history is somewhat long with my PayPal debit card. Thank you for your help. @SIVARTZ !

Attached Files:

11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
  12. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
  13. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
    Hey didnt i give u the item back? A guy with djones456#baddie added me and asked if i can give it back and i gave it back? on 30th day
  14. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
  15. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
  16. Oh, how lovely, you're now posting false evidence to show that you payed him back. You used your alt account to impersonate the victim, cause that's not the real account. No worries, when this report get accepted, your alt account will get marked too.

Real Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994995571

Alt (Impersonater) Account:http://steamcommunity.com/id/navydavy/

You made a big mistake by giving the profile link. Also let's wait for Fedora to say that you did or didn't repaid back.
  17. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    You are correct. Haven't had a trade since the day I had my items taken from me. :)

Attached Files:

18. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    Anyway this could be approved? Has been in limbo for quite a bit now.
  19. El Pistolero ♛

El Pistolero ♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31652257
    Hahaha oh my god hes so stupid, only lies, lies and more obvious lies. Im sorry for u that the items are gone. It makes me sad to see that ppls get scammed before Christmas.... Hopefully he gets a ban! Go on mate nd happy xmas