1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198136661340 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by D E P O R T E D, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D E P O R T E D

D E P O R T E D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20285618
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198136661340

Victim profile: 76561198000836965

What happened? Description:
    Dylan added me after I was gambling on Drakemoon and advised he would buy my M4A1 Howl.

Please find the chat below;

Connor: Hi
    Connor: ?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Hello, I am an admin at drakemoon would you be interested in selling any skins?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: for a reasonable price of course
    Connor: Choose which one you like
    Connor: then name a price
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Well, recently our bots have been running low on M4 Howl skins. We realise that the M4 howl is a very expensive skin. We are willing to give you $1,570 USD for this item, this will allow you to open a fair amount of very expensive cases, giving you an extremely high chance of making profit
    Connor: omg really?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Yup, I can show you how the process works. https://gyazo.com/0af79435121448b15cf6898b7bd9d42d
    Connor: Can I ask you something first?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Sure, I can try to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability.
    Connor: How many people fall for this old scam?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: This isn't a scam
    Connor: Do you know how easy it would be to whip up a 'admin panel' and change the currency value with inspect element?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: yeah it was pretty easy lol
    Connor: I just want you to know you're a peice of s✿✿✿
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: yup
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: im a piece of s✿✿✿ that has gotten 13 knives so I am a happy piece of s✿✿✿
    Connor: Sure you are buddy hahahah
    Connor: Keep telling yourself that
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: alright got it buddy
    Connor: Just before you block me I'mn reporting this account and posting on SteamRep​

Provide Evidence:
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Hello, I am an admin at drakemoon would you be interested in selling any skins?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Well, recently our bots have been running low on M4 Howl skins. We realise that the M4 howl is a very expensive skin. We are willing to give you $1,570 USD for this item, this will allow you to open a fair amount of very expensive cases, giving you an extremely high chance of making profit
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Yup, I can show you how the process works. https://gyazo.com/0af79435121448b15cf6898b7bd9d42d
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: Sure, I can try to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability.
    Connor: Do you know how easy it would be to whip up a 'admin panel' and change the currency value with inspect element?
    Dylan | Drakemoon✔Mod✪: im a piece of s✿✿✿ that has gotten 13 knives so I am a happy piece of s✿✿✿
    Connor: Just before you block me I'mn reporting this account and posting on SteamRep​

Connor: Just before you block me I'mn reporting this account and posting on SteamRep

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      60.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't copy/paste chat text in description area/box...that isn't what its used for nor can we accept it like that anyway (can be edited). We require a detailed description only and screenshots to go with the report for evidence.

Also this report is invalid - you cropped your screenshot which therefore cuts off date/time stamp and then invalidates the image.
    We need FULL screenshots - read guide in my signature before submitting another report here.

Tagging user anyway - note the screenshot I'm adding.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.