1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198137155999 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by some1, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some1

some1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98657147
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198137155999

Victim profile: 76561198157580022

What happened? Description:
    I just want to inform people that this guy is using ALTERNATE account to scam other peoples and then he trade items to this account. So he added me on steam and wanted to buy my Karambit Fade via paypal, i checked out his profile @ steamrep and saw that one guy has already reported his profile with same thing like he tried with me, luckily i didn't fall for that.

His second account(one he uses for scamming): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219948868
    As you can see he already has 1 report for same thing.
    He also was friend with his alt acc but when I said that I will report him, he deleted it immediately. hope this helped someone, thanks!

So, JUST WATCHOUT and don't sell to this guy I almost fall...​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence is explained in post above, but i will post screenshos which shows that his alt was reported and that this account was involved too .​

Attached Files:

2. LogicSythe

LogicSythe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88445135
    As it might be true that I buy skins and resell skins then in this situation you are wrong.

If you really think that I would go around scamming people + keeping the account I use for scamming on my friend list then you my friend are not the brightest star in the sky. Basicly because I had someone on my friend list who I either traded with, sold skins to or bought skins from I'm labled as a scammer or as an alt account? Next time, before you go around slandering other people get some real evidence not "Okay this guy with 30000€ inventory is on your friend list, this must be your alt account, REPORTEDDDDD!".

If you really want I could give you a few links to different forums where I have over 3000 feedbacks (mostly Runescape related, but quite a few CS:GO ones aswell) combined.

Have a good day.
  3. LogicSythe

LogicSythe New User

Steam:
    Couldn't figure out how to edit my prev post.

I wanted to add that I also have 30 trade offers on csgolounge at all times which are auto-bumped aswell. Most people that I add are from lounge and odds are that so was he. I earn anything from 100-300$ skin value per day just from trading and combined with my other Runescape/league businesses I just wouldn't have the physical time to go around attempting to scam people.
  4. LogicSythe

LogicSythe New User

Steam:
    Not that I really care at this point, but just wondering if this "accurate" report will pend forever or how does that work?
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archived- we do not review reports accusing others of being alts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.