1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198137265672 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by X9M, Jan 11, 2016.

1. X9M

X9M New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77708875
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198137265672

Victim profile: 76561198115683479

What happened? Description:
    About a week ago, this guy added me and said that he is willing to buy a karambit | Forest DDPAT (FT) from op skins for my 48 keys, and i told him that 15 keys were bought and cannot be instantly traded. So i told him that its tradable next week, and after i said that, he was actually willing to wait a week to trade my keys.So after a week i was going to trade with him when he said he needed a guarantor, so that i wouldn't back out on him while he is doing the trade. And he said i could get any guarantor that i trust, so i got one of my best friends (That i can trust in real life) and told him that my friend could be our guarantor, so he accepted my friend as our trade guarantor. But then he said my friend could hold the 48keys and sent me a trade request , but i didn't notice that he was offline and a person who was exactly the same as my friend sent me a trade request, and i thought it was my actual friend who was sending me a request to trade. And i gave him all the 48keys and then he said that there was a sale on op skins, and he could buy a karambit blue steel , and asked me to add items , so i added my whole inventory and gave it to him. Then he said "i am now going to trade you my karambit blue steel" then instantly went offline. (HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY was disgusted as Genos)​

Provide Evidence:
    The first 8 screenshots are the screenshots of the chat with the scammer
    The 4 screenshots after is the chat with my trusted friend
    The 2 screenshots after is the trade history
    The last screenshot is the proof of the fact that he played as Genos

Im sorry if thats not enough evidence to get him banned, but if you need anymore i will try and get it. I hope this will be enough to get him banned. Thank you very much.​

Attached Files: