1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198137334301 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Perse, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145333314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198137334301

Victim profile: 76561198250932356

What happened? Description:
    He added me and wanted to buy 1 key. everything went great he bought it for 1.8$ and paid family/friends. after that he said he could buy my doppler for 300euros IF i sell him 2keys for super cheap price as 1.5$. so he sent me 3$ and i said if he dont buy the doppler after that i report in steamrep, he said OK. and i traded the 2 keys after i got the money and right after that he blocked me. :)

Provide Evidence:
    He added me and wanted to buy 1 key. everything went great he bought it for 1.8$ and paid family/friends. after that he said he could buy my doppler for 300euros IF i sell him 2keys for super cheap price as 1.5$. so he sent me 3$ and i said if he dont buy the doppler after that i report in steamrep, he said OK. and i traded the 2 keys after i got the money and right after that he blocked me. :)

Attached Files:

2. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    forgot this sorry

Attached Files:

3. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    and these

Attached Files:

4. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Perse,

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are cropped which is against our policy.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    In case if you still happen to have unedited evidence, please contact me and this will be re-opened.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.