1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198138515364 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Prince P., Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince P.

Prince P. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:184401082
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138515364

Victim profile: 76561198329067893

What happened? Description:
    So this guy scammed me of skins worth about 2 dollars by saying he would pay 6 dollars for it and he had more fishy overly priced scams and by the time I caught on he scammed me of 2 dollars worth of stuff.​

Provide Evidence:
    This happened a while back and I did not know how to him punished. I saw posts by others about him too. it was on reddit and here too than I realized I should use my saved evidence. The photos are in order according to the name with the one labelled Capture as the first than it is followed by 2 until 13 and the 14th is my trade offer which I dig through to show the fraud that went down on 22 June GMT +8. The 15th is that guy's current profile that he scamming with. He changes name a lot and tell people to +rep him in game. He also blocks people before they can realise the scam so he has a strong built positive rep despite being a scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok so explain again how this user scammed you exactly? As in what items, for what ways etc.
  3. Prince P.

Prince P. New User

Steam:
    He scammed me by promising me a site currency in exchange for my skins. The items you see being traded with Paulloooooooo on Jun 22 4:18 that was the items he took from me saying he would give me 6 dollars of csgoroll dollar in exchange but as you saw he realised that I had caught him than he blocked me.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Need a full screenshot of your trade inventory history showing this trade - open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the steam URL at the bottom.
  5. Prince P.

Prince P. New User

Steam:
    Here you go my trade history hovering over his name and his tradeurl at the bottom left in grey text

Attached Files:

6. Prince P.

Prince P. New User

Steam:
    his profile url I mean
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.