1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198140871597 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Alasm, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alasm

Alasm New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37488534
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198140871597

Victim profile: 76561198035242797

What happened? Description:
    Basically I went into a server and this guy told me he could duplicate my items. I was suspicious, but I'm pretty greedy too. He said I can record the whole thing too. So I deccided to do it and he scammed almost all my items :/. I feel really depressed as I pretty much lost $150 so I want to try to get the guy back. I have provided screenshots of the chat. Basically in the trade, he said that he has some sort of hack and when I click trade, it will duplicate em. I checked his backpack and it seemed he had duplicated items. So I did it and lost all my items. Is it possible to get them back?​

Provide Evidence:
    So if u read the screenshots, I think thats evidence itself. I also have a video if u want me to provide it. He so stupid he put on his profile that he dupes item as well. Just please help me, I almost had a heart attack, thanks.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.