1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198142764046 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Antiim8♛, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antiim8♛

Antiim8♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:187430487
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198142764046

Victim profile: 76561198335126703

What happened? Description:
    i wanted to trade my bayonet blue gem with this guy and at the beginning. i sended him a offer with my bayonet blue gem for his m4a4 Howl Mw and added me and told me the price is to high so he dont want it. but later he wanted to buy the bayonet for my full price on bitskins (425 keys) or he even wanted to pay more on bitskins he just said he dont want to trade his skins for it. at the day before he also offered me to buy it with paypal or bank Transfer but it was not safe for me so i told him that i will only sell it on bitskins. Then he said me he found out a trick to list stuff on bitskins without fees and he already did it sometimes. In Discord he showed me first his screen and he told me how it work: he said you have to click on sell a item and than fast click atl + f4 to close the browser and later you can select a price on bitskins. when he showed me his screen and did it a fake bot sended him the offer for the knife. Later i showed him the screen and he told me to click on sell and than alt + f4. when i closed the window with alt + f4 he sended me a offer with a fake bot. you can see everything in the video. i was in holidays and forgot to report him. today before i wanted to post the post i sended him the video and wanted that he apologize but he just said it was a joke that he wanted to scam me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no evidence of a scam here - we don't review videos so what other screenshots do you have?
    Keep in mind we do NOT review discord evidence so please do not include any screenshots of discord.
  3. Antiim8♛

Antiim8♛ New User

Steam:
    i forgot the other screens

Attached Files:

4. MÁFRÈK

MÁFRÈK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91249159
    in fact there is no scam it was all a joke between me and him that i pull that i thought it was funny even tho i told him that it was a joke yet he still wanted to fake his evidence as in i scammed him
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I still see no evidence that this user was intending to scam you.
    I can't verify any "Trick" on some site - for all we know its a legit process and there is absolutely no way to tell this either way.
    What else do you have?
  6. Antiim8♛

Antiim8♛ New User

Steam:
    there is no way to list stuff on bitskins with this way and without fees
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I have no idea if they do or don't, all I can tell you is what you provided doesn't show enough proof the user was intending to scam you.
    You must see that yourself if you read thru what you show me. Just asking someone to use a site to trade is subjective choice here..you either do or you don't want to use it.
    I need more screenshot evidence of proof here.
  8. Antiim8♛

Antiim8♛ New User

Steam:
    do research and you will find out that there is no way to list stuff on bitskins like this without fees. and he said it was a joke but noone who want to do a a joke got a fake bitskins bot with fake bitskins group and stuff
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It isn't my place to research what you should provide. The burden of showing proof that this user intended to scam you even if a site does or does not use fee's is on you not me.
    I see nothing here about a fake bitskins bot either..no fake bitskins group showing anywhere in the screenshots you provided.
    YOU must show me proof the user was intending to scam you...telling me with words does nothing to change the situation here.
    Lets not drag this out much more - please provide proof the user was intending to scam you on the next reply. Take your time..gather up everything you have so its all together.
    I will give you 24hours to make this next reply with that evidence.
  10. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    here is a proof of him trying to fake the scam he wanted me to offer him for his knife so he can screenshot it and say that i tried to scam him again and he wanted me to go to discord because u guys know that u wont check any discord screenshots unless it steam that why his inviting me to goto discord again and in discord he asking me for 300$ for him to stop threatening about his bullshit that he knows he has 0 proof if you want the proof in discord him want me to give him money for this i can

Attached Files:

11. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    actually it wasnt for his knife it was offer for him not to ban me in steamrep and as he says solution so he will delete everything so pretty much threatening
  12. Antiim8♛

Antiim8♛ New User

Steam:
    in the video at 6:05 you can see the url of the fake bitskins bot. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843063142 The Profile has now changed the name and the profile is private. I was wrong about the group it was just a group for user and not for bitskins bots.
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/bitskinsbots . this is the real group where are all real bitskins accounts. also real bitskins bots all got their inventory open. in the video you can see that the inventory of the fake bot was private and bitskins bots send a token in the offer. mafrek even contained that he did it but he say that it was a joke. but it was a scam attempt even if he call it a scam now. in the attached files you can see everything.

Attached Files:

13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @MÁFRÈK
    Is that or is that not an account you have that sent the trade offer as a fake bitskins bot?
    Simple yes or no is all I need. Also any evidence you provide here MUST be FULL screen - I won't even entertain a cropped screenshot.

@Antiim8♛
    I don't review videos - screenshots only thanks!
    Please provide a full screen shot of that trade offer again thru a PC - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  14. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    No. and these screenshot i sent is him telling me to give him some money to stop and close this case if u want full screen of this tell me i will send full screen of it

that bot is real from the website
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2019
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is all I needed was a no - thanks.
    I'll wait for the Op to reply now
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What about the django user that sent an offer.. is that your account or no?
  17. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    no
  18. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    everyone in steam community send offers like this well not everyone but a lot of people does like it normal i get it all the time and if he can give u more in his trade offer am pretty sure he has people does that to him more then once
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so no that isn't an account you have. Check.
    But what is the joke then? Appears that the account was name flushed although I can still see the recently used names for the account so it did send the user a trade offer at exactly the same time you were communicating with this user which is a classic fake bot scam.
    You can deny it if you like but keep in mind what I'm seeing here.. lying to me is way worse at this point than coming clean.
  20. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    no it not my account but i know the account it is my friend account and yes all this was a joke (prank) on him
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.