1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198142932607 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by lucas.mcs, Jul 26, 2015.

1. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48231811
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198142932607

Victim profile: 76561198056729351

What happened? Description:
    I added the person tryin to trade 4 immortals to 1 arcana, I sended 3, he should send me the arcana and then I send the last immortal (more valuable), I sended the 3 immortals and then he call me to trade, he said that confirmed the trade, but I didn't receive nothing, I said that to him, he said that was confirmed the trade, I asked to him send to me a picture of his invetory history, he said that will send, it takes mora than 20 minutes to send the picture, after all this time, he sended 1 picture saying that he has accepted the trade, and then I send a picture showing that I didn't received nothing, after that I started to saw the profile of his other friends, a friend of him, with the same country, has a lina arcana (item that I want), I said it to him, he said that doesn't know who was that person, then I go to his match history and there I saw matches from may 21 where she plays with that person, after I did that he called me of scammer and delete me from his friend list, and I was blocked on his dota2lounge profile, (sry for my bad english)​

Provide Evidence:
    the picture tha she sended to me
    http://i.imgur.com/m24pnBW.jpg

the picture that I sended to her
    http://i.imgur.com/yEdv74s.jpg?1

profile of the person that he says that don't know who is:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109426045

profile of the person who stole my 3 itens
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142932607/inventory/

prints
    View attachment 296626
    View attachment 296627
    View attachment 296628

View attachment 296629

Attached Files:

2. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91333439
    f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer!111 i gived arcana to you! and u lied me! idiot!

Attached Files:

3. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    my trade history! scammer!! gyro immo in your inv! u lie!

Attached Files:

4. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    1. LOOOOL,WHAT IS THIS???

Attached Files:

5. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    Sem título7.jpg

the friend that he says he doesn't know who are, has changed his name on steam, to the same steamname than mine
  6. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    and you're saying that I stoled you, if I did that, why you deleted me on steam? and blocked me on steam and in your dota2lounge profile, all the time I said thy I was trying to solve this on support, if you're really telling the truth, why you deleted me, if I was trying to solve the problem?
  7. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    now I understand why your friend change his name on steam
  8. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    My trade history again to prove that I didn't received nothing, I said to you, I won't do nothing if you tell me the truth, you still lying, and call me scammer, this was thereason that made me to come here

Attached Files:

9. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    dont understand u, that nick are on the middle, mb we mus tsee history of nick?? and i deleted u cause u steal my arcana and reported me
    u say that i'm a stealer, i have screens that i give it to u!
  10. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    in your screen is oppened paint, looooooooooolllll scaaameeer i write steam to help meee!!! u steal my arcana f✿✿✿ingggg scameeeeerrr!!! b

Attached Files:

11. Neil

Neil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36006487
    It's opened in paint so that he could hide his login name which is good idea. Now you are probably going to get steam trade banned and won't be able to trade again.

lucas.mcs you should probably report him to steam, they do ban scammers and it would be a good idea to do so.
  12. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    phah. i give him my arcana , and got reported nice, super! are you blindd???
  13. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    I send to support all the history, asking to them only answer to me what happened with arcana, only to have sure, that was stoled, because I know that they won't return my itens, and for who is saying that I'm lying I can made a video showing my invetory history, I cant edit that, did you really want that I waste my time with that ?
  14. TheLSales

TheLSales New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41999238
    Do you both know that internet is not lawless? I think an arcane item is cheaper than a lawyer. Besides, if one of you both are stealing, you will have some months in the court with a great headache because of the trial. Better watch out!

Now, to the facts: Lucas seems to have more proof. This other person is like "OH NO HE HAS PAINT!!!!11!!!", as if it was possible to do such a thing in Paint.
    Good luck with it, may the thief get caught.
  15. TheLSales

TheLSales New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41999238
    Besides, this Love is Around's friends just changed his name to the same as Lucas, so Love is Around can say he's messed both. Such a shitty trick. If he even changed his name BEFORE the trade, but he did it after!
  16. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    i changed this nickname some weeks ago, after i was LalalA, now it was too booring for me, and i changed one new. not for loosing this guy, cause when he added here report i was LalalA , then i changed nick !! i didnt do it to disapear!
  17. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    you asked your friend to acuse me, . i dont do this, cause i was trading with you and its all, i demonstrate and can do it again that i give to u arcana, let steam help us and decide our problem. not your friends do this. i think you are trying to scare me.. and you cant, cause you stoled my arcana and didnt gift your gyro back, and reported me.. so i must report you, not you me/....
  18. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    i'm a poorgirl, from a poor country, i can give u back your items, if u give back my arcana... dont need your things,, i say that i want normal trade, you scammed me. and reported... =\
  19. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    yeah i sayd proof, you all 3 are friends, i can demonstrate it , have some screens
  20. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    i must ask all my friends to write here?? you stoled my arcana and reported me! , what a idiot u are. trying to scare me, ok, i w8 answer from steam, then we will speak!!