1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198143042307 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Gille, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Gille

Gille New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89939935
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198143042307

Victim profile: 76561198140145599

What happened? Description:
    He added me as friand on steam, and i asked what i could do for him then he asked me if i sold my knife and i said yes to the right price and right method and he said 650 skr and i said sure but how should you pay and he said swish its a thing we use in sweden you connect your bank canrd to your phone and then you swish money fast and i said yes and he called me on steam. And we started to talk and he was trying to convice me that he was legit then and he sended me some screenshots of other trades he made and it looked legit so i wanted to do the trade.
    And he was not going to accept tha trade until i got the money but when he got the trade offer he accepted it and blocked me as friend on steam i added him from my other account but he blocked me when i asked were my money was and now i cant contact him.​

Provide Evidence:
    i cant screenshot the chat because he blocked me but eveything is in our conversation on the steamcall.​

Attached Files: