1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198143188714 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Crystalized Secrets, Dec 23, 2014.

1. durka123

durka123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91461493
    Okay but if he disagrees with the keys can u tell him something
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    point 'm to the thread
  3. Crystalized Secrets

Crystalized Secrets New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58418688
    at that time (winter sale) the $40 game is only for $10 so i think instead of having me get back my key (which has no use to me) i insisted to get the game instead
  4. durka123

durka123 New User

Steam:
    he is refusing the 4 keys http://gyazo.com/8e5d396cf023187af61c2429764403b4

Attached Files:

5. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    WTF if you hadn't SCAMMED me when it was on winter sale i should already have my darksouls 2 by now
    and i am expecting a JUST compensation that i should already have.

i am NOT expecting any ADDITIONAL PAYMENT on anything i just want my game that SHOULD have been given to
    me if this SCAMMER didnt SCAM me.

this is JUST and why should this SCAMMER be pardoned by just compensating 4keys
    he didnt OWE me 4keys he OWED me the GAME that i traded the 4keys for
  6. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    so dont tell me that i refuse to get your payment because what you are PAYING me is not what you OWED me!
  7. durka123

durka123 New User

Steam:
    You are f✿✿✿✿✿✿ refusing the payment I even asked the steam rep admin he told me to pay 4 keys so Accept the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ Trade and not cancel it
  8. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    so pay me with what you game that OWED me and DONT give me s✿✿✿! you are giving back 4-keys which should have already
    been converted to the game that i WANTED when it went on sale

what the f✿✿✿ you expect me to do with 4 f✿✿✿✿✿✿ keys you a✿✿✿✿✿✿!
  9. durka123

durka123 New User

Steam:
    SilentReaper said "just return his keys." so stop bitching and accept the key trade rather canceling them
  10. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    he said "You only have to repay what is owed. Nothing more or less. Keys are a perfectly fine payment option, especially due that you received keys from him"

then REPAY me what you OWED me nothing more or less.

you didnt OWE me the keys you have SCAMMED me with, correct?
    because you OWED me that game that should have been GIVEN to me!

now before you quote again what SilentReaper said, tell me again what you OWE me.
  11. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    DRILL THIS INTO YOUR BRAIN!

i didnt get the GAME when it went on sale because you SCAMMED me!
    that is the truth
  12. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    none of you seem to care about this situation and look at what happened
    http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/comments/2swl4b/q_being_charged_back/

another one got scammed again!
    and this time its more elaborate and bigger than what it was initially
    if you guy have took action to this way before, this wouldn't have happened

all i am asking is that you put a red label on this scammer's account and his alt's account which he deserved
    to stop his scamming spree but you guy set this aside with "this is just another whining report. IGNORED"
  13. durka123

durka123 New User

Steam:
    can i ask how f✿✿✿✿✿✿ sTUPID are you add the person posted that ha. Did you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ tryed that. Or did you even bother reading my messages on CS:GO rep saying my account has been hacked. Why would i chargeback from him when i have done more then 1 purchase and why would i chargeback only 1. ? and i am done with you. You are the most retarted person i have ever met. with this brain of yours you are going to fail in life and who knows what else. So now im asking kindly go f✿✿✿ your self in the corner of the room or kill your self because i am done.
  14. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    I'll step in here before this goes on forever, it seems Durka won't pay the game, and the problem is, in scams everything can be promised only the part 'will it happen' is the problem. I guess Durka won't pay the game and to get his report away the only way he'll pay you back will be with the keys he scammed. Its up to you to accept his repay or let this report stay and get nothing.
  15. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    thank you for responding, I intend to finish this report with his account marked as a scammer.
    he has scammed multiple times through different methods and he acts so arrogant thinking that i should be thankful for him to even bother returning the item that he scammed from me
    the damage has been done and for it to be mended it's either i get what i deserve(the game that was originally should be sent to me) or mark him SCAMMER as with all the proof presented.

and as for you SCAMMER,
    you don't steal something and expect to getaway with it unscathed!
    pay the price of your stupidity and get BANNED!
  16. durka123

durka123 New User

Steam:
    lol crystalized lolol it seems like you dont read what he says dummy "Its up to you to accept his repay or let this report stay and get nothing." so basically in this case your just saying u want this report to go on forever
  17. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Let me be very clear:
    - Repayments are required for an appeal to be considered or considered.
    - Reporter cannot expect that the golden mountains promised for their goods to be given to them.
    - Repayments are either the items that are stolen, whatever those may be, OR in the form of TF2 Metal, keys, bills, maxes.
    - Repayments can be refused by the reporter, but that is ALSO taken into account. As in this report.

The accused was willing to repay in full in the items that where taken. As that is the first option, it cannot be negated into something that is a lot more expensive, especially if you already have part of the repayment.

Its unrealistic to ask for goods that where never there. And with the sale being over to let the accused overpay way too much for a game that was on sale. Prices fluctuate. If you wanted the game for that price, you should have moved on to another trader with the game.

Last chance to accept the repayment from the accused. I'm done with this drama, reply in 7 days that the repayment was done (or not), I will finish this report up.
  18. Crystalized Secrets

Steam:
    Just to clear things out:
    1. Dark Souls 2 (SEA) is for 501rup or 8.15USD on the day i was SCAMMED (December 23,2014 - Winter Sale)
    2. I payed a total of 4 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key which is equivalent to 9.96USD.
    3. The trade is reasonable and FAIR in all angles.
    4. I was SCAMMED on December 23, 2014
    5. I refused to take the 4 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key because it should have been used to buy Dark Souls 2 .
    6. I do not care about the items nor the game.
    7. What i am contesting is to what is FAIR and JUST according to what should have been done.

8. On the scenario that i was not scammed, the SCAMMER will have 4 keys and i would have my Dark Souls 2.

9. Now that the SCAMMER want to "make things right", the scenario that i was not scammed should be applied right?
    10. "Dark Souls 2 is not on sale anymore and is alot more expensive"
    I KNOW! but then again, shouldn't that be the burden you must carry to "make things right"?
    (i am not even asking for a steam gift, the SCAMMER even told me he'd plan to buy it from a re-seller and most likely be a steam key and i told him that it's fine)

11. I am not taking advantage of anything nor did i ever ask for an extra payment, what i am asking is what is FAIR.
    and for it to be FAIR, the scenario that i was not scammed should happen right?

------------------
    it is not unrealistic to pay me with the game i wanted because it was $10 when i traded my keys for it.
    why is it that i am looking to be the bad guy here when all i wanted is what is fair?

AFTER ALL OF THIS, I TOO AM EXHAUSTED. IF ALL OF YOU STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE BIG PICTURE OF WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL, FINE!

give me back my items
    and let this SCAMMER have a clean name again

the SCAMMER removed me in friend list and ill say thanks because I DONT f✿✿✿✿✿✿ EVER WANT HIM IN MY LIST!

use steam offer to me SCAMMER, the link is below
    Steam Offer Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=116837376&token=EnxhRr3v
  19. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    He can't be banned at all for this, only if he attempts a scam and the report can be declared as invalid since he's been offered repayment. If he refuses or accepts somone of or both parties have to show the scammed goods has been paid like Silent Reaper said.
  20. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Not entirely so.

But anyways, any progress yet on repayment?