1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198143268812 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AreUKiddingMe?, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AreUKiddingMe?

AreUKiddingMe? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83627964
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198143268812

Victim profile: 76561198127521657

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to buy my Scorching Flames One Man Army (heavy hat) and said that he had 150 keys pure in another account. But he said that he got hacked from that account. He then said that he will give his unusual as rent for mine until he can get the keys. I believed him and we traded. A few weeks has passed by and i go to check his profile and he has blocked me of all communication. The Hat is currently still in his possession. he gave me 3 unusual all worth around 10 to 20 keys for my 120 key hat.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her, and your trade history.
  3. Grandpa 小喬 #GotHacked

Grandpa 小喬 #GotHacked Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91501542
    alright... I know I realized this so call "scam" pretty late... but let's get this up. First you said I blocked you and you didn't even show a pic of me actually blocking you. And I can tell you that I NEVER EVER BLOCKED YOU https://gyazo.com/30f994b36381978c993864201533d900 <---- Proof (I know it might be nothing). But this case is really bothering me as it doesn't make any sense... As if you have to make up some reason up, why on earth you would do that? You mentioned that I said I got hack which you didn't even have any proof of our conversation.... and plus if I REALLY SAID I GOT HACK THEN HOW CAN I GET BACK MY KEYS WTF?! just what you said is already making non-sense. And it's been something really bothering me a lot. I never scammed him, EVER. I know I spook way too late as it happened few years ago but now this problem is starting to show up... People look at my Steamrep and found this bs with only 1 so call proof of me scamming him... Then my reputation all went down to sh*t. At least he should post something related I blocked him in steam, or our conversation, or even the details of our trade...right?

All I want to say is I just want getting rid of this. I never ever scam him and I just want my justice back so this problem won't bother me anymore

would be really thankful if you can help
  4. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.