1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198143889523 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -[AOP]- FunkyPug, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[AOP]- FunkyPug

-[AOP]- FunkyPug New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58059225
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198143889523

Victim profile: 76561198076384179

What happened? Description:
    I don't exactly know for sure if this is, or is not a scam, but I want my fellow traders and gamers to be safe. Chat log is provided in evidence. A screenshot of his comment section will also be added.

As you can see, this chat was extremely fishy and nobody knows if HighLight, is or is not actually GT2King. Easily could be an impersonator trying to take a hold of people. It's clearly not a bot, because of spelling errors, emojis, and common human speech with grammar mistakes. I don't really know if this guy is or is not an impersonator and/or a middleman scammer. Just a quick side note, I have no connections through friends, groups, servers, or any casual place that you would meet a fellow Steam member. Thanks steamRep - funkyPug, Owner of EN.​

Provide Evidence:
    I attached a screenshot of his comment section. I completely blanked on taking a screenshot of the chat log. Maybe one of you could be brave, add the guy, and ask him his deal. Not condoning this...​

Forgot to take a screenshot, I copied the chat. Hopefully that will do...

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Thursday, August 3, 2017
    ★EN★ funkyPug: Hi
    ★EN★ funkyPug: Why didn't you comment on my profile why you were adding me?
    HighLight | Broker: Hi my name is GT2King. Im actually On my alt. Im YT with about 3.7 K. I just started a Brand new Series, In the series ill be brokeirng for people and show that there are legit Brokers out there. are you intrested in brokering? and possiable getting shout out if you hvae a Yt channel
    ★EN★ funkyPug: So, you are telling me you want to create a brokering series and business whilst using your Alt Account. That's already fishy enough, and there is no real way I know you are Mr. "GT2King".

-- RE-ADDED THE SUSPECT --

HighLight | Broker: What
    ★EN★ funkyPug: I only came back to copy this chat history
    ★EN★ funkyPug: I'm getting a report up on steamRep
    HighLight | Broker: Okay :D
    ★EN★ funkyPug: I don't know if you are a scammer or not.
    ★EN★ funkyPug: I want people to be safe.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    no chat/agreement/context - I see no scam here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.