1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198144022705 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ุ OREZOO, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ุ OREZOO

ุ OREZOO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47416387
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144022705

Victim profile: 76561198055098502

What happened? Description:
    He added me to buy ALL of my skins via paypal.i reckon this is an invoice scam because after he said that he already PAID my paypal and he asked me to check my email all i saw is an invoice request of $160. i understand what invoice means and he puts some "terms and condition" to convince me that he already did pay the paypal. after i call out that it is not a legit payment, he started getting hostile and calling me a scammer and threatening to call paypal and marked me as a scammer. and then he unfriend me....

P:S could the admin hide some of the screenshot containing my personal info and family names because the scammer digged up some information regarding my Personal life. Best regards​

Provide Evidence:
    I provided all the required screenshots for the Accused account and expecting and additional proof for the accused steamRep Banned status.

P:S could the admin hide some of the screenshot containing my personal info and family names because the scammer digged up some information regarding my Personal life. Best regards

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    First off - just because you are a SR donator doesn't mean anything let me just make that comment.
    I'll need a full screen of your paypal activity and of the invoice opened. Do not edit/crop out the images.
  3. ุ OREZOO

ุ OREZOO New User

Steam:
    sorry my bad i wont state something like that again...

Attached Files:

4. ุ OREZOO

ุ OREZOO New User

Steam:
    could you make the chat2.png particularly on the 18th row of the chats and chat3.png particularly on the 3rd and 4rth row into a secret content regarding my personal info that he actually find thank you
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You did realize this user was already banned/tagged for this already right? For nearly 20 days in fact. ..why you were even dealing with them is beyond me.
    Not much more we can do to them..should you come across a user like this its best to report to Valve, delete and move on.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.