1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198144275151 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by V3N0, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V3N0

V3N0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76326900
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144275151

Victim profile: 76561198112919528

What happened? Description:
    The guy promised to give $80 in steam wallet funds by saying he will give back the knife if it doesn't work. He has an expensive inventory so he swore he would not scam and I can have the knife back as soon as the code doesn't work, the code didn't work so he doesn't reply to my messages and blocked me. I have photos of the chat and he said he doesn't want to lose his inventory to a scam. He had a level 20 steam so that's why I trusted him and he promised to give it back as soon as it screwed up (the code). He doesn't reply nor can I send him a trade offer. This is a scam and I would like this guy to banned to prevent others fall in the trap like I did. Its ok I cant get my Gut knife Crimson web (field tested back) as long as he gets trade banned and he loses his inventory value. He added me through cs go lounge.​

Provide Evidence:
    The files (evdence) are attached as 6 files.​

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @V3N0

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence; screenshots are too cropped and cannot follow our policy which can be seen down below. I'd also like to mention that SR cannot trade ban people as that is Valve only which SR is not affiliated with.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.