1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198145024008 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ WolfyX, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ WolfyX

✪ WolfyX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:200038006
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198145024008

Victim profile: 76561198360341741

What happened? Description:
    So i saw him on csgo trade forum and i added him and asked him to trade. I've got an Dont Starve Together Gift and i wanted to trade it for csgo items. I told him and he said that he can give me 5$ items. I sent him gift first because he seemed legit. And then he accepted, i invited him to trade and he declined, after that he blocked me and he changed his name.​

Provide Evidence:
    So i saw him on csgo trade forum and i added him and asked him to trade. I've got an Dont Starve Together Gift and i wanted to trade it for csgo items. I told him and he said that he can give me 5$ items. I sent him gift first because he seemed legit. And then he accepted, i invited him to trade and he declined, after that he blocked me and he changed his name.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need to see trade inventory history for the last 2 days till now - thru steam client - FULL screenshot!
    Also need that one showing you sending the user the gift again - open thru a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the steam URL at the bottom.
    Again FULL screenshot - I want to see everything including windows taskbar on both screenshots.
  3. ✪ WolfyX

Steam:
    Herem you can see he changed his nickname,u can see the url is same. In trade history u cant see it because my gift was not tradable i sent it to him as a gift not in trade offer

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Still able to see the declined trade offer on trade offers?
  5. ✪ WolfyX

Steam:
    I assume this is what u need. As u can see nothing ! Last incoming offer was Dec 23 Im not that stupid to give this gift away and do not accept the offer , u can see i didnt get an offer from this guy he just blocked me

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.