1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198145070649 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by WhipeeDip, Sep 15, 2015.

1. WhipeeDip

WhipeeDip New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30564977
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145070649

Victim profile: 76561198021395683

What happened? Description:
    I was looking to sell a Factory New Hyper Beast M4A1-S, and found a seller on CSGO Lounge. He wanted me to trade the item to his trade account, and then would send the money afterwards. So after trying to poke around, I felt that it was okay and went ahead and sent the item first. He promptly blocked me and did not send the money.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have attached chat history, inventory history, the picture of the trade, and finally a gif recording of his trade account associated with the trade offer link (gif cropped due to email in chat). I have blocked out sensitive info such as Steam account name and email.​

Attached Files:

MrMax45 likes this.
  2. WhipeeDip

WhipeeDip New User

Steam:
  3. Scrubx™

Scrubx™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31486196
    He just scammed me the **** - Did you contact Steam Support?
  4. WhipeeDip

WhipeeDip New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately, no. Through my friends' and my own experiences, Steam support doesn't care about incidents outside of their own trade system and does absolutely nothing (no trade bans, etc).
  5. Agni Kai

Agni Kai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91120651
    He scammed me too! He needs to get banned and items returned to victims!!
  6. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @WhipeeDip
    Please include an image of your paypal "All Activity" with a minimum time period of 1 month during the incident, and ensure the full browser is in the picture.
    Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser/desktop if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
  7. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @WhipeeDip
    Unfortunately, reports cannot be processed without the evidence of trade agreement. As such, this report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, please do so again if you encounter any scam attempt.