1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198145516597 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dr.Sigma Fruit, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19814875
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145516597

Victim profile: 76561197999895479

What happened? Description:
    I added him from seeing his csgolounge profile trying to sell/trade knives. I sent him an offer that you can see in the evidence section (260 usd + ST FT butterfly night for his ST MW slaughter butterfly). We tried it initially last week but both times we tried it he said my payments weren't being received. He refunded both of those transactions. We decided to wait until this week so my bank funds could be transferred into my paypal. I tried yesterday sending it but he said it still didn't work and that he contacted paypal and asked. Today I sent him another payment to an alternate account he said that belonged to his brother. After sending him the money (and him sending me a screenshot of him receiving the money) he immediately logged off and hasn't responded since.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    My paypal/steam inventory history. The first payment was to Richard Davis and the second to Richard King. As you can see I received nothing that was agreed upon in our transaction.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
  3. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    May have been a little hasty on the report, please hold judgement for now.
  4. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    We seem to have had a grave misunderstanding. Please ignore everything I've said, he has not wronged me in any way.
  5. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    Ha, lied to me again. More chat logs. I lost a lot of money to this guy, hope he doesn't stay around. proof10.png proof12.png proof13.png proof14.png proof15.png proof16.png proof17.png proof18.png proof19.png proof20.png proof21.png proof22.png proof23.png proof24.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2019
  6. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
  7. Torgy #Blu Moon #Sh-Boom

Torgy #Blu Moon #Sh-Boom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60265209
  8. B3ast Baby

B3ast Baby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92625434
    He wanted to buy my knife with money and give me his knife. I asked him how he is paying and he said paypal. But of course I want the money first before we do a stem trade on the knives since if we trade first, he can just run with the profit. So he sent a "payment" but it wasnt a normal paypal payment since PP labeled it as "Pending". Therefore, I couldnt use. We tried 3-4 more times, and i refunded them all when it didnt work. We waited 1-2 weeks, with more than 10 emails to Paypal support. After 2 weeks, it still didnt work, and I was questioning his legitimacy. After trying again the 5th time, he sends the money to my paypal, but I was afk for around 5 minutes and he already reports me and deletes me. Dont understand why he was so rash since i DID wait 2 weeks and if i was a scammer, i wouldve left after the first "payment". However, none of this payments worked..... I ofc wanted to resolve, add him back, he apologized and all, said some lame excuse. Wanted me to send knife but i wanted to send refund and back out... He rages or something and I couldnt refund the money due to paypal issues. I then told him to wait until I get back from vacation.... and I will sort it out. But he kept saying send the knife. I wasnt able to "receive" and control the money at all so dont want to risk it. Well, after i got back, I was deleted, blocked, money gone from my paypal account, account with chargeback issues. I got no money, he got no knife, how is that a steamrep report?
  9. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Two separate payments neither of which were charged back.
  10. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
  11. B3ast Baby

B3ast Baby New User

Steam:
    hey bro,
    i don;t even know who moon moon is and what that picture is supposed to mean. If you want, u can unblock and add me to talk about it cus I swear on my life, that wasnt me. Yes, u sent the "payment" but even paypal said the money isnt usable. So what is the point of unusable money?

Attached Files:

12. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
  13. B3ast Baby

B3ast Baby New User

Steam:
    i have more of a life than making fake emails...... [email protected] is their support email site for the US. I literally have nothing to hide, if I scammed you, I will own up to it, wont even bother arguing my innocent. But I didnt, feel free to add me to talk about it.... I never blocked you, you blocked me out of no where. No clue who Moon Moon is, as I mentioned before.

Attached Files:

14. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    Readded to discuss
  15. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Dr.Sigma Fruit,
    I need a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page. Do not crop or edit.
  16. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
  17. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hello @Dr.Sigma Fruit, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  18. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    Bottom got cut off a bit because of puush, should I do another one?
  19. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Yes, do two if needed but make sure I can see all of March also. Thank you.
  20. Dr.Sigma Fruit

Dr.Sigma Fruit New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]