1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198145766355 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rawrson, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawrson

Rawrson New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93662995
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145766355

Victim profile: 76561198147591719

What happened? Description:

User attempted to pull a scam on me where he claims to be the owner of csgofast.com and wants to give me a rigged win % and split 50% with me he wanted me to send my knifes to a csgofast fake bot with a code that the bot would read because he claimed to have access to the admin panel of the website, He refused to screenshare this. I sent dummy items to the bot and they didnt appear and werent denyed on the website therefor they wouldnt of went through to the website and to a fake bots inventory instead.​

Provide Evidence:
    Since I didnt think of reporting him I wasnt taking screenshots of the chat while I recorded it but I think I have most of this in the video. If you would put the time to watch the entire video and not ignore it just because it wasnt made for the purpose of proof you will see throughout there is alot of proof he is scamming and impersonating. thank you for your time. please view my video on youtube as I dont have enough bandwidth to upload it again here.

Attached Files:

• f1.png
      f1.png
      File size:
      724.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Rawrson We don't accept videos - you will need to provide everything as screenshots - mostly need to make sure you provide screens of the chat/agreement between you and this user - also if you have a BOT ID provide that too.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archiving due to lack of response/evidence
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.