1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198145982959 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by oLeXGaming, Jul 2, 2016.

1. oLeXGaming

oLeXGaming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:111167245
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145982959

Victim profile: 76561198182600219

What happened? Description:
    He had screenshots of him having an opskins balance of like 11k and screenshots of the item he said he wanted to trade with me of. Then he wanted me to send him the knife so he can counter it with the item...... He did not do that and just accepted the trade!​

Provide Evidence:

This is the only "PROOF" i have.... Which i think should be enough. He even stated the item i was trading for!

If you need the imugur's of the screenshots he sent me showing me the item i was trading for i have them all!​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @oLeXGaming We don't accept videos as evidence - next time make sure you give FULL screenshots of all chat and anything else you provide but in the meantime
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. oLeXGaming

oLeXGaming New User

Steam:
    This is all I have left...... and i didnt post the video as my full evidence. I just thought that it might help. Other then the video, I DO NOT have any chat conversations. Thanks for all the help!

Attached Files:

4. oLeXGaming

oLeXGaming New User

Steam:
    I was also using the snip tool in windows, and if not seeing the cursor is going to be a big deal then link me to some place I can get one that will.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Snipe tool is horrible - it crops the images too much, for better evidence its best to use print screen and paste into paint then save as.
    I'm moving this to review since I think I have enough to utilize.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. oLeXGaming

oLeXGaming New User

Steam:
    Ok thank you so much, the only problem with print screen for me is that I have more then one monitor. So it puts all of them into one pic and stretches everything.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That's fine whatever works full screenwise
  8. oLeXGaming

oLeXGaming New User

Steam:
    Yeah and the file is to large........ is it because its in 3840 x 1080? Because its putting both monitors in one.
  9. oLeXGaming

oLeXGaming New User

Steam:
    Ok, so whats going to happen now?
  10. oLeXGaming

oLeXGaming New User

Steam:
    This is the guy who has my knife...... how i know is, he is friends with the guy who scammed me, and its in the very first spot which means it was the last item he recieved....... and when i sent him a trade begging for it back and telling him thats my knife and your friend scammed me, then he blocked me......

Attached Files: