1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198146708650 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Espionage Dealer, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Espionage Dealer

Espionage Dealer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74889714
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198146708650

Victim profile: 76561198110045157

What happened? Description:
    Caught on to giving fake reputation vouches from a previous scammer that I reported earlier today. I'm tired of seeing scams going around and people with fake vouches.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://pastebin.com/JBGsZbhd

Chat with one of the people who fell for the +rep for +rep.​

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      531.9 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      420.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      613.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      455.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      136.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      54.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      61.1 KB
      Views:
    Chap likes this.
  2. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
    Forgot to mention that user had Penguin the Fluffy's name on there. Impersonation?
    Chap likes this.
  3. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
    Not sure how to change from CS:GO items to No items. Sorry about that, didn't see the option at first.
    Chap likes this.
  4. Chap

Chap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93221461
    #1 its funny how the guy actually accepts and talks 100% into your hands , ofc u didnt chat with him before and u dont do all of this for you internet dick and ego 8)
    #2 i played sleeping dogs for over 70 hours in offline mode when i was on the caribics and im 100% sure , no actually 200% , that i unlocked ALL of them and if i did so i can claim them by using steam achievement whatever it is called.
    #3 yes i had penguins name for a few hours but i am not sure why u photoshopped out a few other names??, which probably show that i didnt took his name to scam or some s✿✿✿ , + he got the '' Reddit Middleman'' notice on his profile and if actually someone falls for one of his fake's then this person is pretty hopeless.
    #4 actually hilarious u dont add me to actually discuss it like a mature , just proofs #1 :p
    #5 see #4 , actually he asked me to +rep him first and i was sitting around watching some streams cuz i was bored , then i was like meh just gonna do it if it makes him happy why not.
    #6 ''Not sure how to change from CS:GO items to No items. Sorry about that, didn't see the option at first.'' , what do you mean by that ?
    #7 my main account had probably over 1000 different names from well known people ( for like 1-30min) like stromberg , penguin etc. just to troll around, but why is it not banned after 7 years , ohhhh right not enough people like you 8) see #1
    #8 ''Scam report'' , ugh ? oh ye i stole his FN ST M9 Crimson Web with 2 big webs 8) and the FN Souvenir Dragonlore :D
  5. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
    So from all this what exactly explains the fake rep? Don't understand.
  6. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
  7. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
    He still uses fake rep vouches.
  8. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • SteamRep, by policy, does not accept reports about Fake rep.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Invalid. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.