1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198147147528 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by {Tee} matcathat108, Nov 24, 2016.

1. {Tee} matcathat108

{Tee} matcathat108 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61616138
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147147528

Victim profile: 76561198083498004

What happened? Description:
    A guy added me from /r/globaloffensivetrade looking to sell me keys for $2.05 each. I bought 6 keys from him going 2 at first then 5 but he only delivered 4 then he said he would give them to me in the next trade (I thought it was an honest mistake) so I paid $8.20 for the next 4 and he never delivered them in 2 days time now.

His excuse was that it is stuck on a betting site and he can't get them out. (which in my opinion is complete BS) I asked him for a refund after but he said he had already spent the money and I paid all of this through Family and friends so I can't dispute it.

Also during this he said he never got the correct amount so I paid him $1.20 to make up for what he said according to his calculations he never got.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence​

Attached Files:

2. {Tee} matcathat108

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.

Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Also would like to see one of the transactions sent to the user opened full screen from within paypal.
  5. {Tee} matcathat108

Steam:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @{Tee} matcathat108
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin: