1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198147147528 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheForces, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheForces

TheForces New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23737836
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147147528

Victim profile: 76561198007741401

What happened? Description:
    The guy added me from Reddit /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade The guy added me asking to buy keys, we briefly discussed the pricing and after he showed me all his rep (the guy had a steam rep forum filled with reps and he owns a steam group), I sent him the trade offer and he ceased to say say anything.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have included a screenshot of the trade, screenshot of steam trade history, and screenshot of my paypal

Here is the link to his CS:GO Group on FB: facebook.com/csgobettips
    Link to his Steam Group of which he is owner : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/csgobettips
    His fake csgo rep forum :
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/0/619568192711201676/

Attached Files:

2. TheForces

TheForces New User

Steam:
    his reddit username I figured out is

reddit.com/u/fokx98
  3. TheForces

TheForces New User

Steam:
  4. e1ement

e1ement Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93440900
    I payed everything back
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @TheForces We need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history, without editing or redacting information in the screenshots. We also need an unedited, unredacted screenshot of your trade history.

@e1ement Please provide uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  6. e1ement

Steam:
    Too much work, Ill just wait until he gets on. I gave him back everything.
  7. TheForces

TheForces New User

Steam:
    @lava Can confirm that he paid us back.
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @TheForces Can I get a screenshot of your inventory history, please?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    No further information has been provided for some time now, but there is other outstanding evidence that I believe is worth having an admin review. I am marking this report as Evidence Provided.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. e1ement

Steam:
    what do you mean? He clearly said items were returned.
  11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I believe, after doing some of my own research, that this report is ready for an admin to review it. Said admin will make the final call about whether or not a tag is applied.

Repayment will be taken into consideration, but it doesn't guarantee you won't get banned. See: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/expanded-faq-recommended.7263/page-3#post-197450
  12. e1ement

Steam:

Can i get this cleared please , its been a long time..
  13. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @TheForces,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    Cyborg and Roudydogg1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.