1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198149405047 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Scribles, May 1, 2015.

1. Scribles

Scribles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2890391
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198149405047

Victim profile: 76561197966046510

What happened? Description:
    So I was interested in buying someones knife. It was a huntsman knife blue steel MW and I met him in game. He Skype me and claimed that he was very trust-able, and attempted to prove it. He had friends tell me and screenshots sent to me, but I didn't buy it and didn't go first. Anyway, hour long debate on how we would settle this ended with him admitting the knife wasent trad-able, and offering to do it later. I said its alright, you can go, I will find someone else. He followed up by saying HAHA WE WERE GOING TO SCAM YOU. Him and his friends started cracking up as he was saying it suggesting that they were talking about this via private MSG. After that he kicked me from the call, and then I joined back repededy. Every time I heard them yelling, s✿✿✿ HOW DO I GET HIM OUT, while the other one laughed. After that I was blocked off Skype and steam. While you are right that it might of been a joke, they were showing many suspicious sighs during the discussion. One I heard constant typing in the background.​

Provide Evidence:
    The evidence is weak and I do not know how far this report will get me, but their are 4 screenshots down below showing the Skype cat, steam chat, his knife, and the evidence I showed him while trying to converse the subject. I also show the chat after I said, I am going to report you for this, and he does not try to defend his case, instead he treatments me and claims he has my IP. Once again, the evidence is rather weak but I still think it is worth trying getting this scum out of the comunitty​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
  2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You put yourself in the accused side.
  3. Scribles

Scribles New User

Steam:
    It doesn't matter, This report was never going to get anywhere, Just wanted his name to be a little bit worried about, beacuse I am trying to prevent his dumbass from scamming anyone
  4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    No one will see the report if you are on the accused side. It links from your profile, not his.
  5. Scribles

Scribles New User

Steam:
    How do I change that, lol, Havent been on here in a while and I want to fix that so I doesnt say uncornfirmed report
  6. Scribles

Scribles New User

Steam:
    Is their really no way to edit a report?